Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

door script

Page: 1 of 1
 jadendecar
04-25-2005, 4:44 PM
:guard: okay i want to make two doors(like an airlock) and i want the outside one to only open when the inside door closes. If anyone could help i would appreciate it.:jawa
 MDN14
04-25-2005, 8:54 PM
You could try making the door target the other door using a "target2" instead of just normal "target". Target2 fires when the door reaches its closed posision, so that measn the other door would open after the first one has closed. If for some reason it fires the target right when the map loads, then try pointing it at a "target_counter" and set the count to "2". That would probably fix the problem.
 jadendecar
04-26-2005, 8:25 AM
:guard: okay i got it to work but i want to know if i could link a regular trigger to the outside door so that i can get back in.
 MDN14
04-30-2005, 10:06 AM
I would assume that you could set the outer door to target the inner door like you did before, but the other way around. And then have a trigger_multiple target the outer door.
 jadendecar
05-02-2005, 9:09 AM
ok thanks.
Page: 1 of 1