Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Figments

Page: 1 of 1
 pond_scumm
04-25-2005, 1:22 PM
Alright, I don't honestly expect anyone has taken notice of what figments they collected where but I'm going insane looking for these things and just have to put this out there. I'm looking for the 64th figment in Waterloo, and the 11th and 13th figments in Velvetopia. If by any chance at all someone noticed where they picked these up I could really use the info. I've seriously dumped HOURS looking for these 3 but can't seem to find them anywhere, and the worst part is I'm sure theyre just in plain sight or somewhere I've checked a hundred times already.

Anyway, sorry about the kinda ridiculous request here. Like I said, I don't really expect anyones mapped out the figments yet, my only other option at the moment is to just keep looking.

edit: ah crap, meant to put this in the hints section.
 mxbx
04-25-2005, 6:03 PM
I'm looking for the exact same figment in Waterloo! For Velvetopia, make sure to try the window painting on all three spots, and in the sewer, jump through the b-ball hoop.
 pond_scumm
04-25-2005, 7:33 PM
Oh man, that is Exactly what i needed, dang window picture. Thank you so much, saved me a lot of time. Once I find the Waterloo figment I'll be sure to let you know.
 mxbx
04-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Don't worry, found the Waterloo one... it's kind of out of the way, on a hill and near the house on the other side of the first bridge. It's a pink one that looks like a fairy and it's hiding in the shade under a tree. It's also a jerk for hiding so well.
 pond_scumm
04-26-2005, 5:21 PM
Dude, you rock. I just got 100 too thanks to that. Not a bad extra. I beat the game again too and I was thinking....

SPOILER

(actually... pretty dang big spoiler, dont read unless you've beaten the game)

(sorry I don't know how to do the fancy invisible text thing)

(last chance)

The guy that Sasha's talking about at the end, the one who they're worried about. That's Loboto right? I couldnt tell if Loboto just exsisted in Oleander's mind or if he was actually some insane evil mastermind or something
 Jake
04-26-2005, 6:30 PM
Err?

lili's dad, the head of the psychonauts? that's who Sasha is talking about... i don't think he's doctor loboto... that would be a fairly excessive twist I think?
 pond_scumm
04-26-2005, 7:36 PM
nah, im talking about the guy who kidnapped Lily's dad. They say they know who it is and thats what worries them. But yeah the other thing would be excessive twistage.
 Jake
04-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Ohh right. you're implying loboto kidnapped lili's dad? or did I miss it again. it was clearly mr pokelope
 pond_scumm
04-28-2005, 11:15 AM
that is indeed what i was implying maybe..

Not that it makes the most sense in the world but it would explain what happened to Loboto, who seemed to just disappear in the end.. or maybe die in that explosion, I forget how it worked out. As for Mr. Pokelope, I would agree with you if it was not for the secret cutscene and thats all I'm gonna say about that.
 Jake
04-28-2005, 1:52 PM
Caution: Extreme rank 100-related spoiler ahead:

Fine. Mr Pokelope and Linda then
 AgentJess
05-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Ohh, a magical secret cutscene? How do I get it?

and by the way, it was totally Mr. Pokeylope. Evil turtle.
 el mojon
05-11-2005, 1:21 AM
Originally posted by mxbx
Don't worry, found the Waterloo one... it's kind of out of the way, on a hill and near the house on the other side of the first bridge. It's a pink one that looks like a fairy and it's hiding in the shade under a tree. It's also a jerk for hiding so well.
Thanks a lot :D It was the last one I needed to complete the level.... Glad I checked this forum before wasting another hour looking for that one!
Page: 1 of 1