Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New #include's Realm :D (Kurgan, read!)

Page: 1 of 1
 RpTheHotrod
04-24-2005, 12:16 AM
The old one was thrown together quick...and was "dark side"

I have now updated it to "light side" and more of a fancy layout with Devstah's assistance.

I will soon be adding a "footwork" and "JA+" section, as well.

http://include.dls-clan.net/)

KURGAN: The old link NO LONGER WORKS. If you still have the strategy site, could you update the link? Dankeshun!
 Crow_Nest
04-24-2005, 2:22 AM
Wow, thats pretty impressive! But you are not a jedi yet. :D

lol j/k

Anyway good job, i havent played JA for sometime now. So this should be a good guide to start with. :)
 Kurgan
04-30-2005, 9:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I've been pretty busy lately with work, so I just happened to see this post as I was visiting the forum on a whim.

Next time contact me via PM or email for a quicker response.

Hopefully I can get that updated in the next few days, thanks!

Update: While I love Carmina Burana's "O Fortuna" (never heard that technomix of it before) I still put up a "faster link" for those who don't wish to load the whole thing to view the page. ;)

Much prettier page and easier to navigate than before, kudos.

Posted and updated!

One thing though, I'm not sure the "Go Up" anchors are working. I'd double check the html on that if I were you, as that helps a lot if you can skip around easily within the document...
Page: 1 of 1