Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

End of game (spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 miniraz
04-23-2005, 3:41 PM
Well, the game was pretty easy up until now but DAMN this is hard. WAY too hard. I've tried to beat the guy in the room with the water so many times i"m just raging pissed off!

Anyway, I loved the game but I don't have the patience to play this level over and over and over and over and over and over.

I think i"m just going to stop now.
 Jake
04-23-2005, 4:15 PM
:( Everyone is having trouble with that it seems. I got it after on a couple tries somehow... I usually suck at this sort of thing. You can do it! It just takes a lot of jumping and floating... You can jump off of tightropes and are almost always guaranteed to land back on them again as long as you more or less jump straight up.
 LoadAsano
04-23-2005, 4:37 PM
its worth the trouble! keep going. it took me a while too.
 itchythesamurai
04-23-2005, 5:44 PM
Eee! So frustrated. I had to turn off the XBOX. Like I'm climbing on those floaty chainfences, and you have to jump to the next one while Raz's dad is in the middle on some meat. Can't get past it, any suggestions?
 miniraz
04-23-2005, 6:07 PM
that's the part that made me almost throw my PC out the window! Luckily, I calmed down, took a breather and returned and I finished it. God that was hard!

As for the part where you're climing the fences and he's in the middle of the circle, just climb each one to the very top, jump up slightly to get on top of the rail and then jump to the next fence. Do not try to jump from wood thing to wood thing cuz you won't make it. Just jump from the edge of the wood thing onto the side/fence of the next one.
 pond_scumm
04-23-2005, 6:10 PM
don't forget invisibility. If he keeps knocking you off, just turn it on and take your time
Page: 1 of 1