Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When?

Page: 1 of 1
 MAsaTeri
04-22-2005, 7:09 AM
When comes new Jedi Knight game? Becosei say only good Star Wars game is beedn Jedi Knight I & II and Jedi Academy.

So please Lucas Art make new Jedi Knight game.... I beg u.

J.K.Metsдniemi from Finland
 Crow_Nest
04-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Not for a long long time.....
 Neverhoodian
04-22-2005, 12:20 PM
Methinks Crow's correct. I think we'll have another five year hiatus, like the wait fans had to endure between Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast. Even if you count the Mysteries of the Sith expansion for JK, that was still four long years to wait for the next game.
 TheMadDoofer
04-22-2005, 5:24 PM
Nothing's been announced, but that doesn't stop lucasarts from popping up with new games, ie: Battlefront 2 - no warning, no rumors, just sorta happened.
 lurtz231
04-23-2005, 8:57 AM
If you haven't already noticed there is an offical JK4 speculation thread already started...I also agree with crow because there has been talk that raven has started working on a Quake 4 so it won't be for a while before Raven even considers making a JK4.

It's up to the modders and mappers to keep us playing a JK for the next few years... :comp9:
 RpTheHotrod
04-23-2005, 10:33 AM
There are many threads on this matter. Just take a look around.

At the moment, it's all "ideas" but nothing solid.
Page: 1 of 1