Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WotC hint at next Jedi Knight game?

Page: 1 of 1
 •-BLaCKouT-•
04-16-2005, 8:00 AM
Hey all,
Nosing around TFN yesterday I noticed this one that had slipped under my radar: http://www.theforce.net/videogames/story/New_Kyle_Katarn_Info_at_WotC_91328.asp)

It seems Wizards of the Coast have been developing Kyle Katarn storylines for the RPG games. I'm not an RPGer myself, so it's probably old news but according to the link;
While in Imperial Remnant space, Kyle heard a rumor that the Sith had possibly survived all these years after Endor. Due to his personal experience with mysterious Sith magic on Drommund Kaas, Kyle took it upon himself to investigate after the invasion, following clues from Ord Sedra in the Clacis Sector to Yaga Minor, and finally striking out into the region known as the Cloak of the Sith.
There's been no word from Kyle for some time, and it's feared that he's succumbed to the same fate as the Jedi Daye Azur-Jamin, who inexplicably disappeared during the Yuuzhan Vong War.
As TFN says, sure sounds like a setup for a new game to me :emodanc:

Bring it on fellas! :D
B.
 Spider AL
04-16-2005, 7:38 PM
Kyle's a character we've all grown older with. It was gratifying- for me at least- to see him appear in his own storyline in the EU SW comics recently... even if I didn't have the opportunity to buy a copy myself.

If this is new news, then I for one am happy to see the character continue in whatever medium.
 Jamps
04-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Me and my friend are big fans of Kyle. I hope they make a new game for him (not Jaden again......).
 shukrallah
04-17-2005, 3:40 PM
Yeah same here... I hope this one is fully coded to, not using some other engine.
Page: 1 of 1