Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound screwed?

Page: 1 of 1
 Lionheart Lonesome
04-16-2005, 4:01 AM
I changed my name last time in -]RC[-Lionheart (I had to spit trough my directories to do those - and ] tags) and since I did that my sound works very strange. I dont get any gun sounds, and the voice of my squad mates and the advisor are VERY high and fast.

(they sound like an alien that tries to tell everything of Shakespeare in 1 minute)

My question is: Is that because I changed the name with - and ] tags? And can I get it to normal (without loosing all my savegames)
 Nokill
04-16-2005, 5:47 AM
well i also lost my savegames only the rest is still normal :eek:
its a pretty strange prob maby edited something wrong look at your sound settings fist
 BeBop
04-16-2005, 9:59 AM
So... how did you change your name? Change it in some sort of text document in the directory? If so, I'd suggest going back and returning it to the way it was. Then go in game to a multiplayer match, bring down the console with tilde, and type 'name <your name here>' If your sure all you did was change your name in some directory, then I guess that is what caused it.
Page: 1 of 1