Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

When did you last play it?

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
04-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Out of curiosity, when did you last play GF? Are you still able to enjoy it fully? Do you skip dialogue or cutscenes because you already know what will happen in them?

It has been over a year since I last touched it. Mainly because my own computer is an ancient piece of junk with 16MB RAM and my brother won't let me install it on his.
 James Isaac
04-13-2005, 12:06 PM
I only play it in developer mode now to take screenshots for my site. I've not played it normally in a long time (unless i'm showing it to my friends and helping them play it through)
 Thrik
04-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Probably just over a year ago. I generally play it on a yearly basis, along with CMI and something else from my big stack o' classics.
 N3mo
04-13-2005, 4:30 PM
Two months ago. I started with the purpose of playing just the second year in Rubacava, but i played it all, as usual ^^.
 Shuz
04-16-2005, 4:44 AM
About a year ago, just like Thrik i play alot of classic adventure games on a semi-yearly basis.
 cocytan
04-21-2005, 3:38 AM
i think it's been a couple of years since i've played it... maybe more...

such a good game... i wouldn't want to spoil that by overplaying it...

then again, i don't really think it's possible to spoil :D

-sandra
 Rei_Nokato
04-26-2005, 2:30 AM
I actually played it recently, about three days ago. :D But before then I hadn't played it for a year or so.
 Ptraci
05-07-2005, 2:04 AM
*Sigh* I'm trying to, to show it to a friend I'm sure will love it. But the game doesn't seem to love him yet.

I remember having played it just twice, perhaps three times. When replaying an adventure I don't tend to skip anything, as I enjoy the smallest details.

I'm beginning to think that if I can get the game to work I'll get an English version, to see what was lost in the translation. I'm the kind of person who buys a book in two languages just to check the quality of the translation, so it won't be surprising.
 Manuel_C
05-07-2005, 6:19 AM
I'm playing it right now..
 El Virus
05-07-2005, 8:19 AM
Half a year ago, during my winter vacations.
However, I finally got my best friend into playing GF, and since he had never played an adventure game before and didn't get the idea of the game, I had to show him how to go through the first part of it; so I guess that counts as playing it...
 Samnmax221
05-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I think I recall messing around with it for a few hours when I was bored. I can't remember why though.
 Dawidos
07-11-2005, 7:14 PM
Men, that game was so great that I could play it every day of my life. Unfortunately, life is not only a pleasure, there are some duties, and I don't have much time to play computer games. By the way I have never skipped cutscenes. I just love them, they make the game so unique.
 eyet00th
08-03-2005, 10:39 PM
I'd like to play it again...can't get it to work on my XP. I'd love a box-set of classic Lucas Arts games to come on DVD Rom someday...(sigh)
 Shuz
08-04-2005, 8:06 AM
Just listening to the soundtrack has given me the itch to play again. But before I do I'm going to watch Casablanca just to add another dimension to my enjoyment of the game.
 kitmit13
08-19-2005, 6:32 AM
every day lol and in school time every weekend sometimes I leave it so I forget the answers to some puzzels and play it again
Page: 1 of 1