Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A model viewer for Force Commander?

Page: 1 of 1
 EmperorJello
04-11-2005, 5:38 PM
I apologize if this is the wrong board--I was looking through Lucasforums for any board affiliated with FoCom, and I couldn't find a single one. So I went to this one, since I knew that it had various extractors for LucasArts games...

I was wondering if there's a model viewer for FoCom? I particularly want to view the model of the Imperial Palace...

Would I also need an rpk extractor for that? I presume I would, since it's likely insider the massive .rpk file. Are there any of those available as well?
 EmperorJello
04-03-2007, 6:48 AM
I figure I am justified in bumping my thread after two years. I'd hoped to get some sort of answer, but dead silence for two years is just sad.

So, instead of just creating a new thread to say the same thing I will just bump up my existing one and see if anyone has ideas or solutions.
 Gabez
04-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Sorry for the lack of a response.

As far as I know, the answer is no. I certainly don't know of anything especially for FoCom. Your best bet is to find a general rpk extractor... but where you'd do that, I have no idea.

Sorry for the lack of an answer. Perhaps someone else will reply with more information.
 EmperorJello
04-20-2007, 2:10 AM
Yeah, I've heard that an rpk extractor was made--but all the interest in FoCom modding died out years ago so I can't seem to find one anywhere.
Page: 1 of 1