Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alternate Hawks and Load Errors

Page: 1 of 1
 Jennaida
04-10-2005, 5:41 PM
I'm not sure why, but in my last two games, during Nar Shadda, when I've gone to fight the Red Eclipse after talking to the guy who claimed to own the hawk, I've had a problem show up. It saves after all the mercs are dead, then puts me on an 'alternate' Ebon Hawk where the hidden compartment in starboard shows up, but it also locks the Hawk solid! :( You can't use the galaxy map /or/ leave the hawk.

I've tried warping, but a little too much of that causes it to crash to the new game/load game screen, whereupon it refuses to do anything and I have to crash it out.

The only thing I can think of that I did different was 1) I wasn't totally lightside, and 2) I tried to talk to that one dude more, because I heard the hidden compartment would show if you had.

I've literally lost two games this way, after playing through Peragus and Telos, and into NS. Is there something I've got wrong? :(
Page: 1 of 1