Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

autorun2.exe - Bad Image

Page: 1 of 1
 zstar
04-08-2005, 7:25 AM
My CD 2 has this error message

The application or DLL D:\Install\Lexsetup.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

Is the CD screwed or can it be fised?
 Nico_M
09-25-2005, 9:04 PM
I have the very same problem and this is the exact reason why I am here. I sent an email to activision and they came back with a lame email telling me to try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth or purchase another cd rom device and try using that!!
Does anyone know if this is just a case of exchange for another copy???

After I get the bad image message a small box opens up that says meditation guru faliure...it gives me the option to retry...which I do, but then at 100% installed the screen goes black and I get a "cyclic redundancay error"
Is the disc fubar? Please advise
Nick
 acdcfanbill
09-26-2005, 11:33 AM
i have two suggestions, try the discs in a friends drive, if they work you know to either a) update your drives firmware, or b) buy a new drive. and secondly, LEC usually replaces scratched discs for a nominal fee, $5 i think the last time i looked.
Page: 1 of 1