Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error Message apears

Page: 1 of 1
 wizard739
04-03-2005, 5:37 AM
Hi

Can somebody tell me what i must install to avoid the following error message when i cant connect to a siege map:
Error message: CL_PacketEntities

Thanks. :)
 razorace
04-03-2005, 2:29 PM
either you're using a pirated version of the game OR the server is running a mod that you don't have.
 acdcfanbill
04-04-2005, 12:56 AM
get rid of any no-cd cracks. also, it could come from things like, non updated drivers for your nic or router.
 Crow_Nest
04-08-2005, 11:24 AM
CL_PacketEntities translates into "I have pirated JA"
 RpTheHotrod
04-09-2005, 7:54 AM
So true, lol.

Go buy the game!
 wizard739
04-18-2005, 4:11 PM
Thanks for your help. :)

The reason because i can't enter surtain games must be the mods.

I do not have a cracked version. I bought Jedi Knight now about 2 years ago. And it is not funny playing with cracked versions because its not fair for all the programmers who have worked on it. :(

But any thanks for the information.
 Crow_Nest
04-20-2005, 8:16 AM
Originally posted by wizard739
Thanks for your help. :)

The reason because i can't enter surtain games must be the mods.

I do not have a cracked version. I bought Jedi Knight now about 2 years ago. And it is not funny playing with cracked versions because its not fair for all the programmers who have worked on it. :(

But any thanks for the information.

Well have you tried updating to the1.01 patch? People say it solved their problem.
Page: 1 of 1