Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Chozin
04-01-2005, 1:20 AM
I Know This Is a stupid question but how do I add color to my user name, sorry but I'm new to pc games thanks in advance
 Kurgan
04-01-2005, 1:47 AM
Do you mean in-game (Jedi Academy) or in the forums?

For the latter you edit your profile (User CP) options, and this option is only available after you have a certain number of posts (I forget which).

Colored names in JA has been posted about many times before, try a search (unless somebody is kind enough to post it again for you). ;)

Welcome to the forums!
 Crow_Nest
04-02-2005, 1:49 AM
You need to get at least 1250 posts to use glowy colored names on Lucas Forums. But they seemed to be disabled on Mozilla Firefox browsers
 TK-8252
04-02-2005, 3:52 AM
Originally posted by Chozin
I Know This Is a stupid question but how do I add color to my user name, sorry but I'm new to pc games thanks in advance

I think he means in Jedi Academy. ;)

Yeah, do a search. Most of us are too lazy to explain it again. :p
 Nokill
04-02-2005, 4:42 AM
^1 ^2 etc etc figure it out yourself or do a treath search :o
 Amidala from Chop Shop
04-02-2005, 8:25 PM
Go to this page http://www.chopshopservers.com/education/) and click on Jedi Knight FAQs. The answer is in there. You will also find the answer to almost any other question you might have.
Page: 1 of 1