Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join The Best Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 12:22 PM
JOIN MY AWESOME CLAN LONERAVEN88'S CLAN

gamertag subtizz
 Rumor
03-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Friends, countrymen, people who hate Mr. Darth Vader is #1, lend me your ears; I come to bury Darth Vader is #1, not to praise him. Wait! Before you dismiss me as insincere, hear me out.

Let's be realistic: he is not as obdurate or out-of-touch as you might think. He's more so. His opuscula leave me with several unanswered questions: What in perdition does he think he's doing? And why can't he relieve his aching sense of inadequacy without having to tell everyone else what to do? These are difficult questions to answer, because our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to serve on the side of Truth, we must act honorably. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because Darth Vader is #1's philosophies are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that his votaries once used to use both overt and covert deceptions to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth.

Darth Vader is #1 is an interesting character. On the one hand, he likes to declare that semi-intelligible Luddites are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. But on the other hand, if you read between the lines of his solutions, you'll decidedly find that we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Darth Vader is #1's addlepated, prudish scare tactics, and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to raise the quality of debate on issues surrounding his contemptible hijinks.) Darth Vader is #1 has no discernible talents. The only things he has unmistakably mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose he's good at convincing people that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd, but it is not news that Darth Vader is #1 operates on the basis of an unremitting hatred of civility and decency. What speaks volumes, though, is that I have a problem with his use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, Darth Vader is #1 doesn't need to prove his claim that his ploys are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, he has been offering censorious bullies a lot of money to put our liberties at risk by a shiftless and profligate rush to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that if Darth Vader is #1 thinks his conjectures represent progress, he should rethink his definition of progress. Froward flimflammers are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to deface a social fabric that was already deteriorating. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: Mr. Darth Vader is #1 is as ornery as the sky is blue.
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 12:42 PM
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??????
 TK-8252
03-30-2005, 1:07 PM
He's saying... you're a n00b.
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 1:13 PM
IM NOT A NOOB AND MY CLAN CAN BACK ME UP ON THAT
 Rumor
03-30-2005, 1:50 PM
any team that plays now is horrible + they are noobs.
 Neverhoodian
03-30-2005, 1:58 PM
By the way DarthVader is#1, may I ask why all of your topics have superfluous polls?
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 1:59 PM
if u have xbox face me
 coupes.
03-30-2005, 2:00 PM
Stop feeding the trolls.
 DarthVader is#1
03-30-2005, 2:00 PM
they are the best polls on
 Jed
03-30-2005, 3:04 PM
I WARNED YOU ALREADY, NOW SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND