Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great forum...

Page: 1 of 1
 boinga1
03-28-2005, 9:40 PM
Just wanted to tell you all how great the Holowan Labs truly are. I've been learning to mod, and I've been able to find everything I needed using the search function. It is literally an archive of almost everything known about KOTOR modding. I've only had to make one post asking for help.

Compliments to the mods, the modders, and most important of all, the people. :D
 Jeff
04-10-2005, 4:14 PM
I agree Holowan labs has really helped me learn to mod and without them i would only be downloading other peoples mods, not making my own.
 ChAiNz.2da
04-10-2005, 5:38 PM
@DarthMoeller & boinga1

Welcome to the Darkside.. errr.. modding :dev11:

It's always great to see new modders join the fray... and good to see that both of you took that "big leap" from 'user' to Creator :D

now you'll never get any sleep ;) ... hehehe
 Jeff
04-10-2005, 5:58 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
now you'll never get any sleep ;) ... hehehe

You're right, now that i learned how to do stuff on my own, I stay up way past when i would like without even noticing how late it is. But i still love it!:)
 stingerhs
04-11-2005, 12:14 AM
^^^^
you should try writing a research paper or getting on a CounterStrike server if you really want to lose lots of sleep....
Page: 1 of 1