Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Walking bug :(

Page: 1 of 1
 alodude
03-27-2005, 7:48 AM
The most annoying thing in Kotor was when I walked into a cantina and my guy didn't go in the direciton I wanted, or he got stuck.

And know I'm playing Kotor II...I'm on the mining place....note ven 1 hour through and the same damn bug, but worse. now sometimes (some screens or zones) THe guy won't even move forward, just left or right....or he'll move forward WAY too much.

any one else have this problem? Most importantly, how do I fix it? It's just not fun to play a game where you can't move your guy around.

cheers,
-Alex
 stingerhs
03-27-2005, 10:10 AM
what exactly is going on?? is the game freezing momentarily while you're trying to move your character??

also, please post your computer specs. if you don't know what you have, see the "Read this before posting your problem" sticky at the top of the forum for instructions.
 Leviathan
03-27-2005, 10:59 AM
This thread has been already copied in the Telos Tourist Bureau section.
Nevertheless, you can view my reply to the following address : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146837)
Page: 1 of 1