Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem - stuttering (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 RpTheHotrod
03-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Suddenly, my character studders in the game in movement. Any ideas? It's not smooth anymore. It's like he's going forward then teleports backwards and go forwards, etc...
 Kurgan
03-27-2005, 2:39 AM
Can you be more specific? SP or MP? What's your framerate? What level is this on? What settings?

Latest drivers for your video card?
 RpTheHotrod
03-27-2005, 3:39 AM
Well, it's not framerate. Just my guy studders. It's like....well...

JA+

Duel someone. When you auto-bow, try jumping. You quickly go in air and quickly come down...like a studder. It's like that except for anything I do.

I havn't changed anything. It just started happening. It wouldn't be a video problem. It's the movement of my character.
 Slider744
03-27-2005, 4:34 AM
don't forget the game freeze you just in the 3 first second of the beginning of the duel to prevent pople from beeing killed in the frist second
 RpTheHotrod
03-27-2005, 11:06 PM
No no, it's like that...ALWAYS....even if im walking around. I was giving the duel thing as an example of what it looks like.
Page: 1 of 1