Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer Error

Page: 1 of 1
 Krazie-8
03-26-2005, 5:09 PM
I bought a used copy of JA the other day. After I beat the single player part I decided to go ahead a play multiplayer. I updated and played on a server for about 10-15 mins then it just froze and shut off. At first i thought it was just a server problem but then i started my own and it did the same thing. I cant remember what the messege said but, it is annoying. The game runs smooth so i guess my vid card and ram are not an issue but i dont know.
can someone help me with this problem.
 acdcfanbill
03-26-2005, 8:20 PM
try it again and write down the exact message you get, if its in a little console box when it crashes, try copying and pasting the whole thing. a crash coudl result from a lot of things, its hard to guess which one you are suffering from ;)
 Krazie-8
03-26-2005, 11:52 PM
CL_ParsePacketEntities

it keeps saying that

but im accually able to get in the servers though for a good 15 mins or less then freezes and goes back to the menu
Page: 1 of 1