Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3D feature: Number Two

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
03-26-2005, 7:29 AM
Number Two, in the flesh, now in the features section! He looks pretty snappy. Post feedback to the wonder that is the work of Sal. :)
 MJ
03-26-2005, 8:35 AM
Incidently, also load up the Nightlight pages and take a squiz at the new menu. It has a sneak peak of the next character. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
03-26-2005, 8:37 AM
Good gravey. I must confess that in all the pictures I've seen, Number 2 has always looked... wrong. He just didn't do it for me. That 3D one somehow puts the perfect face on him. I think maybe it's his goofiness or something. Great stuff.

And this picture is so utterly perfect I could nearly cry.

http://x2.putfile.com/3/8407363250.jpg)
 Sallim
03-26-2005, 8:41 AM
WHO COULD IT BE!

Edit:
Thanks =)
 LiMP RABBiT
03-26-2005, 8:51 AM
I was a bit concerned for a mo, because the menu was still the same. But I did the little Shift + Refresh trick that 8 taught me and low and behold, Death came swinging into view. I like the cloak. When will we be seeing him in all his high res glory. And have you thought about DeCazador yet? I have no idea what to expect from him.
 slink-jadranko
03-26-2005, 8:53 AM
Excellent work Sal. I'm really impressed by how it's all coming together. Number Two is great. Excellent to see him with his paper bag!

I will try and hold up my end of it all and do some music at some point. Just means working round work!
Some day soon 8, I'll throw some random ideas at you for you to check out at any rate.

Keep up the great work guys!
:)

Oh, and Death is great! Awesome garden hardware!
 MJ
03-26-2005, 8:56 AM
Sounds cool, Slink. :)

Limpy, at this rate the Death feature could be sometime in the end of April.

As for DeCazador... he's giving me a bit of trouble as far as how he should look. I want him to LOOK overweight, his eyesockets will probably be different sizes to each other, and I want him in pirate clothes wearing a fake beard.

He's not on the drawing cards for a while though, because there's other characters or locations with more concrete appearance. Plus... he's gonna be tricky.
 Gabez
03-26-2005, 3:37 PM
Looks fantastic. Great menu (I can read the text now!), great article.

Excuse a stupid question, though: are these models going to be used in some sort of... thing?
 MJ
03-26-2005, 7:06 PM
animation, perhaps?
 Sallim
03-26-2005, 7:34 PM
Maybe?! Who knows?!
I dont .
:)
 Holdios
03-26-2005, 8:39 PM
Bravo! I think 8 knows how much I've looked forward to Number Two in the 3D flesh. I can't believe how good it is. It's just...perfection. It fits him like a niche.

Looks amazing Sal. Keep up the good work. Next, I too wanna see Decazzador.
Page: 1 of 1