Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Beginning can't load

Page: 1 of 1
 benTantilles
03-26-2005, 5:04 AM
hi,

i just got Republic Commando today and was looking forward to playing it... after creating a profile and clicking on the "new game" option in the main menu, the computer began loading the part of the game labelled "The Beginning". The light blue bar moves across the screen to signify that the loading process is underway, but even when it reaches the extreme right, the game doesn't load. it just... hangs. Cntrl + Alt + Del doesn't work, neither does Alt + F4. i've checked all the other relevant threads on this forum, but they don't address my problem: my computer surpasses the minimum requirements and has an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card, which is supported by the game. I just blew S$54.90 on the game - what the hell do I do to make it work?!
 Pad
03-26-2005, 8:39 AM
Did you update all your drivers?
 benTantilles
03-26-2005, 12:41 PM
just did, and it's working now. thanks for your help!
 Unicorn988
03-03-2015, 3:16 AM
i've checked all the other relevant threads on this forum, but they don't address my problem: my computer surpasses the minimum requirements and has an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card, which is supported by the game. I just blew S$54.90 on the game - what the hell do I do to make it work?!
Page: 1 of 1