Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Balance

Page: 1 of 1
 Valkian
03-22-2005, 12:17 PM
We should post more in this side of the forum.
So let's talk about the website in here.
 Alien426
03-23-2005, 1:27 AM
Why does The Dig need so many sub-forums anyways? It always feels like one too many clicks to get here.
 Metallus
03-23-2005, 1:40 AM
This is the same setup as the original dig@mixnmojo forum from 2001, before it moved to the Mojo forums. Zaarin wanted to keep the structure, so we did that.
 VampireNaomi
03-23-2005, 7:45 AM
I am really curious about the layout of the site. Will it be identical or similar to the one it has now, or do you have something completely new and fresh in your sleeve for the opening?
 Valkian
03-23-2005, 9:04 AM
Really good question.
No, It will be completly different from the site that Zaarin made and completly different from the COMING SOON site that there is right now. SO yes, its going to be something fresh and tasty and I hope you like it.
 VampireNaomi
03-23-2005, 9:16 AM
That is excellent news. The coming soon site is nice, but not what I would have liked to see as the image of The Dig Museum. Can't wait to see the opening. :)
 Valkian
03-23-2005, 9:21 AM
I feel the same way. I hope that dumb webmaster Sam can finish it soon.
I'm just so tired of his journal. He thinks he is funny, but he is NOT.
Page: 1 of 1