Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't see my console.... help.. let me mod for the love of god!

Page: 1 of 1
 Doom_Dealer
03-21-2005, 7:59 AM
OK folkes, Ive come back to holowan after a long period of distraction with SWG, and i was intending to start Modding TSL.

so.... AFter completing it, i wanted to try messing with a few modules so i put he EnableCheats=1 into the correct part under 'Game Options' in the .ini file however when i am in game the console does not show

I press the ` key and i just dont see it...... yet I can use the console

i.e. I had a module called 'Test' in my modules folder.. I would open console, and type 'warp Test' , however i would not see the text in the console.. But when i hit enter, i would warp to the module.

Normally I could deal with this, but considering i need to use the 'whereami' cheat to get coordinates for modules it needs to be sorted.

It's been a while since ive been at holowan, so its probably something stupid that ive missed... but any prod in the right direction would be appreciated :D

thanks again,

From ME
 ChAiNz.2da
03-21-2005, 8:21 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
Normally I could deal with this, but considering i need to use the 'whereami' cheat to get coordinates for modules it needs to be sorted.
Good to see ya' back DD :)

Unfortunately, the code is / will remain invisible... but as for the wherami cheats... once again Darth333 has came to our rescue...

She has made a TSL version "wherami armband" that will plop the coordinates in your journal's message log feedback... grab it here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 Doom_Dealer
03-21-2005, 8:24 AM
ah thank you so much....

Now then..... looks like im hunting through mod requests for something to do.
Page: 1 of 1