Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beware my haunted NES

Page: 1 of 1
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-18-2005, 1:48 PM
People talk in the background while you play, the cat is terrified of it, it pauses itself to make you lose, the picture of it contains a face (how freaking original!:o), and it does other weird things like moving the cursor down to 2-player mode when you're not even holding the controller. That's right, a young boy haunts this old NES!:eek:

The haunted NES (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8176591365&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW):D)

As I said in the thread at AoE 3 Heaven (http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=2&tn=21426&st=recent&f=2,21426,0,365) about this thing, I'll bet you my broken Battlecruiser Millenium Gold Edition CD it'll lose any and all supernatural properties once it trades owner:p.

The best part, though?

Item title: Haunted Nintendo Entertainment System - Paranormal NES (revised)

Time left: Auction has ended.
(...)

tbelich ( 7 ) US $225.53 Mar-16-05 13:16:23 PST [--Highest bidder - Dagobahn Eagle]

$225,53 for a dusty game console. Can you say "Scam":cool:?

I have my beliefs but I've never really been one into believing so much about Spirits and Crossover-Communication(...)
Another typical line found in conspiracy theories and ghost stories. "I'm not interested in this, but...". It's widely used to create credibility. And it works.

So what do you think? Answer at the poll, ladies and gentlemen! Don't be afraid - come closer! It doesn't bite!
 Hermie
03-18-2005, 3:56 PM
I would have bid on this, but I gave all my money to the Nigerian royal family..... But I'll get it back tenfolds soon!
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-20-2005, 4:41 PM
Link to haunted NES fixed.
Page: 1 of 1