Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Explosion.... (Geonosis)

Page: 1 of 1
 ZBomber
03-17-2005, 7:43 PM
I'm on Genosis, shortly after the XBox demo level. I get to a bridge, but before I can do anything, everything just explodes. :\ Is there something I have to do to prevent it? Is it timed? Any help would be nice. :)
 Nokill
03-18-2005, 1:23 AM
yes its timed
you got 5 min to get to the bridge get info and stuf then a door opens and you have to get the bloody hell on to your ship then it shoud blow

i made it whit still 40 sec left
yust save grenades and command a lot of speed actions behind enamy lines
you shoud be fine if you panic a lot
 BeBop
03-18-2005, 2:11 AM
what nokill said, just remeber that as soon as the droid announcer says, '5 mintues till critical sytem failure' start moving fast. And try to time in your head. Try to use your Anti-Armor and other explosive stuff wisely to get through faster. Every minute, the droid annoucner should say, (#) minute(s) till critical system failure. Once you hit 2 minutes till you should preferably be going into the bridge if not already on it. If you don't get there before it says 1 minute remaining then you've pretty much already lost, cause you have to retrieve data from a computer on the bridge and the hack takes 1 minute. I mainly used my anti armor charge to take out 2 heavy enemies at once on my way to the bridge, or ECD's.
 Nokill
03-18-2005, 10:08 AM
its also best to station your team at both points of the bridge and duck and heal them when thay fall
only at the start when you enter the bridge you can best wait whit that and shoot the anoying droids ;)
 ZBomber
03-18-2005, 7:08 PM
Ah, I didn't play with sound on. I hate being timed. :D
 PhotonMan352
06-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Ah, I didn't play with sound on. I hate being timed. :D
in options there is a toggle for subtitles. if you turn this on, then you don't need to play with the sound to hear important messages
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 9:34 AM
I hate being timed. :D

I don't like being timed either. I generally like to move slowly and cautiously. The first time I played that level, I didn't even know that I was being timed. I was going pretty fast, I guess. When I was at the place where the dropship picks you up the person was saying "Three, two, ..." Just then, it went to that bonus feature unlocked screen. It was a close one, lol.
 itchythesamurai
07-06-2006, 3:22 PM
I quite enjoyed that part in the game. It wasn't impossibly hard but it was still engaging and I felt a sort of urgency to it.
 TXH-1138
04-10-2007, 6:16 PM
I quite enjoyed that part in the game. It wasn't impossibly hard but it was still engaging and I felt a sort of urgency to it.

yea it felt like time was of the essence. i like it now but the first time i didn't like it cause i still sucked against SBDs
Page: 1 of 1