Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Hate Them! I Want Sam&max Fp^^check Out My Page=)

Page: 1 of 1
 Hitman006xp
03-17-2005, 9:35 AM
Hi there;)

I REALLY HATE LUCAS ARTS!
There was a time I loved them...but i dosen't really know when that was. Their freaky STARWARSHYPE really SUCKs... and I REALLY HATE YODAS HELP DESK^^

I'm a huge fan of Sam and Max... I played Hit The Road many times and it still rocks=) I felt like i would die when these bastards canncelled Freelance Police. It is one of those games i would buy original;) I still want this game...

I'm not sure when Lec license on Sam&Max expires... but i think in May or when? I really hope we'll get some positiv news soon=)

a few days after the cancellation I made my save-samandmax HP in german... a few months ago i translated it in english and added a forum:

Here's the Pagelink:
http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu/)
and here's the forumlink:
http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/)

Would be cool to see some of you over there;) till now i've 19 Members and already over 1000 visitors:)

On the Page i collected all Stuff about Sam & Max Freelance Police... Images,Artworks and the Trailer. In the forum I've many other S&M artworks and a PW-Saved Memberzone;) with extra downloads;) I just say: I REALLY LOVE THE TV EPISODES of Freelance Police^^

Dose anyone know when Lec license on S&M exactly expires?
I think TellTaleGames and BadBrainEntertainment are our biggestt hopes=)
 Hitman006xp
03-18-2005, 7:40 AM
i just said would be nice to see some of you over there;)
nobody has to^^
but why not;) and there's some nice stuff in the Memberzone;)

ever heared: The Invaders ? =)

and it's also possible to be active in more than only one forum;)
And if you won't join the forum... it's ok^^ but perhaps someone likes to see all the collected S&M FP medias on my page.

And isn't it good to know that there are many sites out there that cares about adventures and Sam&Max?=)
 Jake
03-18-2005, 4:11 PM
Maybe they could come here instead? :)
 SyntheticGerbil
03-22-2005, 3:08 AM
Maybe you can leave him and his abortion reject friends out, instead.
Page: 1 of 1