Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OMG Why? (dunno if spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 korriban_welder
03-16-2005, 4:03 AM
I reached the Tomb on Dxun. I finished it but if I return to the camp my game CRASHES WHY?!?!?!?! :( Help me please...
I have AMD Athlon XP 1600 Ghz of power, Gforce 4800 FX 64 mb Video card and 256 mb DDRam. I also noticed that when I load the savegame...well...the game particulary *blinks*. The loading screen goes blank and comes back in half a sec.
 korriban_welder
03-16-2005, 9:45 AM
I just finished reinstalling the game. Didn't uninstall it. Damn... Still doesen't work.

Omg... I think i'm gonna go crazy... and beg for a savegame... can u spear me the trouble?:p :deathstar :deathii:
 stingerhs
03-16-2005, 11:11 AM
two things: first, make sure that you're not running the graphics too high (seeing as to how you have a lower end system).

second, the blinking loading screen is the monitor adjusting to a new res as the graphics settings load(the main menu always runs at 640x480).
 korriban_welder
03-17-2005, 8:16 AM
thx, but i'm running at medium graph. and 800x600 is that good? or should i lower them and remove the graph... that would suck too bcuz i have a 21" monitor.
I just conf. the graph. and resolution, still doesen't work. So:
The game crashes when i wanna go back to the camp bcuz i finished it (The Tomb of Freedom Nad on Dxun). So i made a savegame, but when I load it up the Loading screen BLINKS. When the savegame is loaded, i get right in the beggining of the map. I walk forward and wake up in the previous map. I go back and when i try to go back to the camp through "normal" ways (not by foot, by Mandalorian) i wind up with the game crashing... AGAIN
WHAT DO I DO?!?!:confused:
 Darth333
03-17-2005, 9:38 AM
Your graphic card is kinda low end. I would reduce the graphic options even more to see how it goes. Also make sure you have the latest frivers installed.
 korriban_welder
03-18-2005, 5:46 AM
Ok, so lower than this it can't get. I've download some mods and started a new game maybe I can have some fun b4 i run CRAZY!!! My graph.s are low to the ground:drop2: I'm goin crazy!!! :hoops1:
Page: 1 of 1