Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some light and dark problems

Page: 1 of 1
 keebster
03-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Ok anyone got a reason why some of my char's go from true light to true dark in one load screen. ive been trying to get them light and i used a save editor to change some stuff up and to give me some stuff and then they turn dark. its not the same char's sometimes its hand, atton, and vis and sometimes its hand and the guy that calls you general. it you could tell me what i did wrong thanks.
 stingerhs
03-12-2005, 11:45 PM
if you're a darkside character, then the problem lies with the influence system. you won't be able to make lightside characters at all unless you influence with the character(s) drops below 50 as a darkside character.

if you're a lightside character, then you're talking about one really weird bug that i've never heard about.
 keebster
03-13-2005, 4:56 PM
No I'm True Light thats what is driving me crazy. everytime i jump out and change them back to light with the editor and then jump back in they are true dark again... very frustrating
 stingerhs
03-13-2005, 11:25 PM
make sure that the influence numbers are above 50 for each party member. if this still doesn't fix the problem, give tk102 a pm. :)
 Acleacius
03-14-2005, 2:35 AM
Remember NPCs can only reach 99 to your PCs 100 LS points, this could be resetting them.
If you are trying this on a planet in a party of 3, I suggest going back to the EBHawk and doing 1 NPC at a time.
I think there is a bug with the game or the Save Editor I havent been able to figure out which causing resets.
I think the problem is the Charater Load Menu ( default ky "L") so dont add and remove NPCs with the CLS to change your party while on a Planet.
Pick you party in the EBHawk and leave with that party.
Some of the NPC Influence and Good/Evil settings are reversed in the Save Editor I have found, I sent this info to TK about 2 weeks ago, about simlar problems I was having.
Page: 1 of 1