Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need Help *spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 SD Nihil
03-11-2005, 2:09 PM
I'm on the Dues Ex Machina Level and I am at the point where you need to activate the lasers by activating the 3 consoles. There is too many guys to fight. I need help. I have the Xbox version is there or will there soon be a code for more health?
 TK-8252
03-11-2005, 2:26 PM
You shouldn't need a health code, it's easy. Put one man on sniper, one man on anti-armor, and the last on a console. Just stand behind cover and revive anyone who falls. If things start to calm down, start slicing a console to give your slicer a head-start on the next one.
 Shok_Tinoktin
03-11-2005, 7:22 PM
What worked best for me was to just put each of them on a different console, and I just took potshots and used cover for a minute. They shot at me instead of my squad mates, and I was able to stay alive, so it worked pretty well. How were you trying to do it RA-Jeff? If something isnt working, it might help to just try out different strategies untill you can make something happen.
 SD Nihil
03-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Nevermind guys. Thanks for the help anyways. I got past it. Now I have beaten the game, but I have a question. Is the part after the Final Strike level on Kashyyke where you hear about the invasin and Yoda talking is that it or do you have to play on harder modes to get more of the game? If so do I just change the difficulty and then re-enter my game save? Or do I have to start all over on a new mode?
 TK-8252
03-12-2005, 3:07 PM
That is the end of the game, no matter.
 SD Nihil
03-12-2005, 3:58 PM
In a way it makes you think there might be a sequel.
 Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 2:37 AM
I suck.

I am stuck on Geonosis trying to dissable the jamming device, but those pesky damn Geonosians keep pounding the crap out of us.

What is the EASIEST way to get through this level? Nothing flashy, nothing special, just get me the HELL out of this level. Please!?
 Shok_Tinoktin
04-01-2005, 3:30 AM
Here is what I did:

To disable the sheild, I set all three of my squad mates to snipe, then sliced the computer myself. I recalled my squad, and set one to throw grenades, one to set explosives, and one to snipe. I killed the droids that come on my own, and then blew up the jamming device. Hope this helps.
 Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 3:51 AM
Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin
Here is what I did:

To disable the sheild, I set all three of my squad mates to snipe, then sliced the computer myself. I recalled my squad, and set one to throw grenades, one to set explosives, and one to snipe. I killed the droids that come on my own, and then blew up the jamming device. Hope this helps.

Sounds like a good strategy. I can handle the droids just fine, it's those flying creepazoids that keep kicking my squad's ass. I can't even keep bacta them fast enough to complete the objective. Then at one point, I blew up the jamming device, but then my squad died anyway. Talk about a pisser.

What is the best way to keep the flying creeps under control?:confused:
 Pad
04-01-2005, 7:53 AM
I donґt know if this helps but hereґs how I deal with those flying Geonosians:
Whenever you see one coming at you (if itґs flying), take a step back. That way, they will land right in front of you. One well aimed melee attack and splat, they are dead.
If they are not flying, keep an eye on a the reach they have with their spear. Stay away and try to shoot em or dodge their attack and melee em.

Always a good thing to do as told is to assign some squad mates to a sniping position. ;)
 Darth Groovy
04-01-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm gonna try that tonite after work. If that doesn't work, i'm gonna kick your ass Pad! :p
 Renegade Angel
04-04-2005, 8:53 PM
Useful...:cool:
 scout_zero
04-20-2005, 9:06 PM
The ending isn't really that good.:(
Sev is ambushed at the end. I hope they make a sequel.
 Ranre
05-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Yeah I was disappointed when that happened, I wanted to savce him soooo badly but its not my fault, its the freaking devs fault :mad: .
Page: 1 of 1