Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Layers during couple of the maps

Page: 1 of 1
 JurneeOne
03-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey

I've noticed some Major errors on about 4 of my maps both Kashykk, the Naboo map in the city & yavin temple map.

The problem is i can see the layer of water right thru the other layers (buildings, trees you name it).
Picture it as a huge blue screen blocking my whole view. Anybody else have this problem, its really annoying please help.
 timmyracer
03-31-2005, 4:11 AM
I have exactly the same problem. The only way i can get rid of the massive pond on the side of my players head,is to look down, nd that gets you nowere!
sry i dint reply wiv a solution, i jst wanted to say ur not alone :)
 JurneeOne
03-31-2005, 4:54 AM
How frustrating is it, i hope they address it in a new patch or something. I got the patch with the Jabba map and it didnt fix the problem.
 timmyracer
03-31-2005, 1:31 PM
Yea , i downloaded that patch aswell , i hoped it wud stop it, bt i still got water on the side uv my head :( and it does it with fog aswell :( its soooo annoyin.
i hope they do bring a patch out for it soon , now i no its nt my computer actin wierd and its the game itself , they should address the issue.
i cant get past that map in the historical campaign cos of it.
does it happen on every map with water wiv u ?? cos i cant go near water on any map at all :(
Page: 1 of 1