Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bug : Characters do not follow me, do not speak to me anymore !

Page: 1 of 1
 Nirwan
03-11-2005, 7:29 AM
After i gave up in Nar shadda when i was training with the handmaiden sisters, i had a bug with the characters in my party : Kreia and bao dur... Now they will not interact nor follow me anywhere...they just stand and do nothing :/ I can speak to them only by playing them and clicking on the exile, only when i m not on the ebon hawk !
Any solution to this bug?
 IXJac
03-22-2005, 2:35 PM
I have the same problem with Bao-Dur. He won't speak to me (though I can initiate conversation by selecting him as my character and then clicking on the PC) and he won't follow me when I walk around.

It's pretty freakin' annoying.
 GTPoompt
03-26-2005, 11:47 PM
hey, i have the same problem. Kreia used to cast all the jedi spells and stuff when she was on jedi support, now she doesn't follow, and when shes in battle she just stands there.

Bao-Dur follow me after the crash, but once on the ebon hawk he just won't talk or follow anymore.

so i'm basically forced to use the handmaiden and visas which is really stupid because kreia is much better.

The talking this is really annoying too. i can't talk to them on the ebon hawk, gotta leave and switch to them to talk to me.
Page: 1 of 1