Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Telos Criminals Bounty

Page: 1 of 1
 Rhodri
03-09-2005, 8:37 AM
To my tremendous (well, not really) annoyance, I can't complete the bounty quest. Why? Because the criminals don't seem to have transferred down to the surface.

I found the two in Jana Lorso's office and confronted them, and they bolted. Ordinarily, that means they have gone to the planet...only when I got there, they hadn't . Anyone know how I can fix this, or who can tell me the appropriate global to edit? I'm frankly stumped.
 Ferrek
03-12-2005, 3:26 PM
This puzzled me as well. First time I played the game I was playing the Czerka droid when the criminals showed up in Lorso's office, and when I later headed to the planet I found them standing behind a bend in the path behind a couple of mines (I think it was right before you get to the large open area with the beach). When I've played it after that I've never found them, they're replaced by mercenaries in every single instance (I've rounded the game 4 times total).

Sorry I can't really help, but atleast you know where they should appear. Maybe it only works if you meet them in the office while controlling the protocol droid (I haven't tried it again, but that's the only thing I've done different about that plot after the first time).
 silkshadow
03-14-2005, 8:58 AM
I'm on my 4th playthrough now and I have never been able to complete that bounty. This time I made double sure to go through all the right steps to find those criminals on the surface (followed DSimpson's excellent walkthrough) but still haven't been able to complete that quest. I think it might be one of the multitude of Obsidian's 'hack job' bugs. Thankfully its not one of the bugs that makes it so you can't complete the game. Just really irritating.
Page: 1 of 1