Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jabba's Palace Themed Dancer Outfit Additions + Additional Fixes

Page: 1 of 1
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 4:07 AM
Its finally done and hosted now that PCGamemods is back up, so without further delay...

PCGamemods:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10877/)

Lucasfiles:
http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1021)

Enjoy!

Jabba's Palace Themed Dancer Outfit Item Additions (Slave Girl and Exotic Mesh) + Visas Marr Allowance & Hispanic Textures Fix for Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Pack completed and complied by Drakonnen

New items and appearance.2da edit by Drakonnen

Exotic Mesh Dancer Outfit Textures by Drakonnen

Original Slave Girl Dancer Outfit Textures by AilluraKinght with slight modifications by Drakonnen

This is a modification pack for KOTOR2: TSL which contains two new outfits based off the Dancer Outfit item and inspired by the ladies and fasions of Jabba's Palace in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, and a modified original dancer outfit item wearable by Visas Marr.

Due to unresolved issues surrounding items which have lightside and darkside textures, these two outfits have been split into four items: One of each outfit for Lightside/Neutral alligned Player Characters, one of each outfit for Darkside alligned Player Characters.

This modification pack also modifies the appearance.2da file allowing Visas Marr to wear the dancer outfit items, and to fix the dancer outfit textures for "Hispanic" classified Player Characters which previous was mistmatched to display the black-skinned textures, creating a mis-match.

Female PC in Slave Girl Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=pcslave0pm.jpg)

Female PC in Exotic Mesh Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=pcmesh6hn.jpg)

Handmaiden in Both: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=handmaidenboth0tw.jpg)

Visas in Slave Girl Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=visasslave5cd.jpg)

Visas in Exotic Mesh Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=visasmesh9sw.jpg)

And last but not least, Everyone's Favorite...

Mira in Slave Girl Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=miraslave4hr.jpg)

Mira in Exotic Mesh Outfit: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=miramesh5dn.jpg)

Comparison Between New Outfits and Original: http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=originalcomparison1yt.jpg)
 Darkkender
03-09-2005, 4:15 AM
Cool I'm going to get mine now.
 Arlen Treesong
03-09-2005, 4:18 AM
direct link to download???

pcgamemods wont link for me like that and its not on the list yet @_@
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 4:24 AM
Originally posted by Drakonnen

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10850/)

Hmm, just tried the link, works fine for me. Try it again, and make sure you refresh if need be, perhaps.
 Darkkender
03-09-2005, 4:26 AM
It appears that the upload may not be finalized at pcgamemods yet.

@Arlen Treesong the link is not a direct download link. It is just a standard hyperlink. However with pcgamemods latest updates it may not be showing up available for public download yet. I'm not sure on this factor.
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 4:36 AM
Hmm, I logged out of my PCGamemods account, cleared my cookies and history and it still listed it for me and I was able to download it.

Theres also been 10 downloads of it already, so it should definetly be available.
 Arlen Treesong
03-09-2005, 5:12 AM
When you got to download not the [Download] button but when it says click here to download whateveryounamedit.rar rightclick that and choose copy shortcut then paste it here

http://www.pcgamemods.com/dl/866f23cf55ca29577a64ecefda44d7ac/RHTSLRevanCSRobes1.rar)

should look something like that.

that way I don't need to link to pcgamemods anyhow :p
 Arlen Treesong
03-09-2005, 5:20 AM
worked like a charm thank you very much. :)
 Hades_One
03-09-2005, 9:24 AM
It appears not to be there right now.
 Emperor Devon
03-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Hm, that's odd. When I went to the KOTOR section of PCgamemods, it wasn't even there. None of the links work either.
:ball:
 Keneth
03-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Drakonnen, I might have missed a part where this is already written but would you mind telling me exactly what changes did you make to the appearance.2da?
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 1:08 PM
Originally posted by Keneth
Drakonnen, I might have missed a part where this is already written but would you mind telling me exactly what changes did you make to the appearance.2da?

Sure. The changes I made were relatively simple.

For Visas' appearance line, I added the entries under modell, texl and eviltexl which allow her to wear the danceroutfit type items (except the original plot item which still has the item restriction).

Additionally, I modified all the eviltexl categories for the various female models to point to files that do not exist, as they were defaulting back to the original dancer outfit darkside texture instead of the appropriately named darkside texture variation.

This way, with them renamed, it always defaults to what it considers to be the lightside texture for that item. So I split the Items into lightside/neutral and darkside restricted variations, and named the darkside textures for the darkside items as if they were the lightside textures, because it just defaults to them anyways, so it all works out perfectly.

Its further explained in the readme file if you have to do any appearance.2da editing for compatability reasons.

For some reason PCGamemods is still having issues today it seems, so I guess they're still working on it.
 Darth_ToMeR
03-09-2005, 1:15 PM
Looks great! But pcgamemods is down.
 Keneth
03-09-2005, 1:21 PM
lol I'm sorry I could really use some java, I've spent all this time looking for a readme file and it was right in front of my nose I just forgot to extract it :D Thanks for the answer though.
 Emperor Devon
03-09-2005, 3:48 PM
Is it possible you could submit this mod to some other site, such as LucasFiles? PCgamemods is down.
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 4:12 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Is it possible you could submit this mod to some other site, such as LucasFiles? PCgamemods is down.

If its still down when I get home tonight, I'll go ahead an look into doing that.
 General Kenobi
03-09-2005, 6:08 PM
Good job...
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Its up again and resubmitted at PCGamemods.com:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10855/)
 Dollar_Bill
03-09-2005, 10:46 PM
anybody having trouble downloading this? I can't because of some error. something along the lines of "web page might have been removed or had its name changed", when i right click and save as.
If I click the link I get a blank pcgamemods screen with this message in the corner
"Warning: mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/web/pcgm2/db.php on line 81"
 Emperor Devon
03-09-2005, 10:46 PM
The link to PCgamemods works, but I can't download the mod.
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 11:01 PM
This is ridiculous. I put it up and it had 30+ downloads, now the site isn't working again.

I'm working on submitting it to lucasfiles now so you guys will have an alternate link shortly (although I don't know how long it takes for them to put the file up and all).
 General Kenobi
03-09-2005, 11:29 PM
This is ridiculous. I put it up and it had 30+ downloads, now the site isn't working again.

I'm working on submitting it to lucasfiles now so you guys will have an alternate link shortly (although I don't know how long it takes for them to put the file up and all).

I agree...I'm not impressed with PCgameMODS so far...

First no KOTOR II section FOREVER now. And once you have a page designed....a new one is all of about 20 minutes to make.

And now outages...

TO THE MOD

Man I really like these. I'd almost bet my best saber chrystal you used Photoshop with some nice plug-ins on these.

Since people are wanting it...If you want me to host it for you temp. till there back up PM me and I'll send you my real email address and I'll put it up for you. :) I want em' tooo.

Darth Melignous
:lsduel:
 Drakonnen
03-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Darth Melignous
Man I really like these. I'd almost bet my best saber chrystal you used Photoshop with some nice plug-ins on these.

You'd lose your best saber crystal if so!

I just use regular old Paintshop Pro with no plugins whatsoever. I find it gets the job done :)

Let me see how this Lucasfiles thing flies, and if not, I might just take you up on your offer, thanks.
 Mav
03-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Awesome job Drakkonen I'll get mine when PCgamemods is back up :rolleyes:
 vustare
03-10-2005, 5:51 PM
Has anyone been able to d/l this one yet?
I've tried pcgamemods, but it's still not showing up.
Thnx.
 Drakonnen
03-10-2005, 6:05 PM
Since it went down AGAIN, aparently I need to upload it AGAIN.

I'm really learning to hate pcgamemods. I sent the file to Lucasfiles and followed their procedures lastnight and it STILL isn't up.

At least some people have managed to get it, although now it has screwed up the sweet download stats I love seeing :)
 Emperor Devon
03-10-2005, 7:15 PM
Sorry, but it's still not there. :(
 Arlen Treesong
03-10-2005, 7:33 PM
Since it went down AGAIN, aparently I need to upload it AGAIN.

I'm really learning to hate pcgamemods. I sent the file to Lucasfiles and followed their procedures lastnight and it STILL isn't up.

At least some people have managed to get it, although now it has screwed up the sweet download stats I love seeing :)
Take your average download stats, multiply that time 2 maybe even 3. and I gurantee you that's the download rate of this one. :p
 Closter
03-10-2005, 8:12 PM
its up a lucasfile
 Drakonnen
03-10-2005, 8:36 PM
Woot, it only took them a full day but its up at least.

Download away!

http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1021)
 Drakonnen
03-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Now back up at PCGamemods for the third time, in case anyone had trouble with Lucasfiles.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10877/)
 Emperor Devon
03-11-2005, 11:28 PM
I downloaded your mod a few days ago Drakonnen, and I have to say it's a VERY high quality mod. Fantastic job on it. :)
 Drakonnen
03-11-2005, 11:33 PM

Now with luck, I'll continue the streak!
 Mav
03-13-2005, 12:44 AM
I finally was able to DL the mod and I must say great job, also the readme file format looks familiar ;) very organized I like it :D
 Drakonnen
03-13-2005, 4:01 PM
Ack, yeah, I did use the same format for the readme from your other mod, combined with the one I used for my 2 head mods, because it was absoluetly perfect and made everything easier to find, especially considering the technical details I had to include.

I was going to put that in the Special Thanks part, but after the amount of time it took to write it so late in the night I completely forgot :( (It'll definetly be in the next one)

It should be the standard format for all mod readme files, if ya ask me.
 Mav
03-14-2005, 1:32 AM
lol, there is now special thanks needed for a readme file format.. lol, but I agree it does make things a lot easier to find and read, it'll probably be my standard from now on, but back to the topic now, download this mod everybody :D, yea I know feeble attempt to remain on topic
 btbrown
03-15-2005, 10:33 AM
I downloaded this mod and now I can not figure out how to get the outfits on my main Female PC, Help. Also can any one tell me ow to also dress the handmaid in these outfits. I used KSE and she is one of my PC.
 Drakonnen
03-15-2005, 1:33 PM
Have you enabled cheats in your game's .ini file?

Thats pretty much a must for most mods.

If so, once in game you have to type this:

~giveitem g_danceroutfit01 <---For the orignal dancer outfit
w/ Visas allowance

~giveitem g_danceroutfit02 <---For the lightside slave outfit

~giveitem g_danceroutfit03 <---For the darkside slave outfit

~giveitem g_danceroutfit04 <---For the lightside mesh outfit

~giveitem g_danceroutfit05 <---For the darkside mesh outfit

You can do this multiple times for each one of course. Then just equip the lightside/darkside version as allowed by your current alignment.

*Note that there is no cheat console that you can see, but if its enabled as long as you type that exactly it will work.
 Goukistar
03-17-2005, 5:30 PM
For the sake of my sanity will someone please help me: I've *finally* added the five new outfits to my inventory using kse (no cheats will work via the console, although I do have it enabled), but whichever one I choose, the character appears in the regular dancers outfit. Any advice on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running the European release if that's in any way relevant.
 Drakonnen
03-17-2005, 5:45 PM
Originally posted by Goukistar
For the sake of my sanity will someone please help me: I've *finally* added the five new outfits to my inventory using kse (no cheats will work via the console, although I do have it enabled), but whichever one I choose, the character appears in the regular dancers outfit. Any advice on how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running the European release if that's in any way relevant.

The problem is that you either don't have the mod's appearance.2da file in the override directory, or a subfolder, ot that you have more than one appearance.2da file in you override directory or subfolders, causing a conflict.

You MUST have this appearance.2da file and ONLY this appearance.2da file in your override folder or subfolders for it to work.

If you want to make it compatible with another mod's appearance.2da file, there are DETAILED instructions for editing the other mods' appearance.2da file to make it compatable contained in my mod's readme file.
 Goukistar
03-17-2005, 7:56 PM
Thanks for the swift reply. The mod works fine if - and in my case, only if - it isn't placed in a sub-folder. When I initially moved the files from a sub-folder into the main overide folder the appearance.2de file somehow failed to move. Someone other than myself is obviously to blame for this, as I would never be so negligent as to fail to notice that I'd - I mean they'd - not added an essential file.

Joking aside, top job on the skins. Thanks again.
 Drakonnen
03-17-2005, 9:04 PM
It should work whether in a subfolder or not.

The only reason it wouldn't work if in a subfolder is if you had 2 appearance.2da files in two different subfolders, and the game searched for and found the other one first, thus would only use that one.

Glad you like though :)
 Goukistar
03-17-2005, 9:31 PM
I had no other subfolders or appearance.2de files. Odd.
Page: 1 of 1