Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shaddaa Major Bug

Page: 1 of 1
 Thriceusedjaw
03-08-2005, 9:27 PM
I am having a major problem and I have not installed any mods or anything, here it goes:

I have just fought that Gang that takes over the Ebon Hawk and the Visas character also joined my party. Now according to what i've read online I am supposed have gotten an invitation to go somewhere to continue the storyline. But I have not gotten anywhere since then. I have completed all the sidequests you can possibly do up until that point. Another weird thing is that Atton is standing outside the Ebon Hawk even if he is in my party. I even tried to pay that little Rat outside teh Cantina to make me more popular with the exchange.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 jblue789
03-08-2005, 9:51 PM
You're supposed to make the Exchange HATE you. I believe.
 Thriceusedjaw
03-08-2005, 9:54 PM
Yeah thats what i meant but either way i still cant progress any further.....im afraid i cant play until the patch comes out and we will all be old and gray by then
 jblue789
03-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Also, I just noticed that you had the Atton outside of the Ebon Hawk glitch thing. I believe you'll have to load up a save from earlier, just how earlier, I don't know.
 silkshadow
03-14-2005, 9:01 AM
This is definately one of those 'known' bugs. I've run into it twice.

Both times I was able to power through by paying that rat guy near the Pazzak den 2000 credits to push my standing with the Exchange in whatever direction I was aiming for (annoy or be helpful). After paying him, I went back to the EH and exited and got the call from Atton.
 Thriceusedjaw
03-14-2005, 4:08 PM
yeah i tried that already and nothing is working for me...ive been fooling with it for awhile now and ive given up hope....i guess ill wait for the patch
 silkshadow
03-15-2005, 7:32 AM
I saw, in passing, that theres a global varible which sets a number, I assume, indicating your status with the exchange. I've done Nar already and it was at 236. Use the savegame editor and see what your number is at. It has the word exchange in it. Try messing with that and see if it fixes your problem.
 Thriceusedjaw
03-15-2005, 6:44 PM
I found what you were talking about and my number is at 250.....go figure
Page: 1 of 1