Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Make Revan Robes At The Workbench Mod is now up at my site

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
03-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Hello all,

This mod adds in the ability to make eight robes in the game, using the hooded Maskless Revan Cutscene Model and now the Masked Revan Model, unfortunately the model is just as unfinished in TSL as it is in KOTOR I, but I have gotten a lot of requests for them so here you go. They are buildable at the Workbench, depending on your level (At Least 20), your Repair skill (At Least a 29 and up for the others), and alignment on which ones will be available to your pc to build.

The Robes are all upgradeable as Medium Armor, and are the following;

1. Darth Revan's Robes (Using the Usual TSL Revan Texture)
2. Darth Revan's Robes I (Using the Usual TSL Revan Texture, Masked Model)
3. Star Forge Robes (Using my KOTOR I Star Forge Texture)
4. Star Forge Robes I (Using my KOTOR I Star Forge Texture, Masked Model)
5. Revan The White Robes (Using my KOTOR I Revan White Texture)
6. Revan The White Robes I (Using my KOTOR I Revan White Texture, Masked Model)
7. RedHawke's Robes (Using my KOTOR I RedHawke/Crimson Sith Templar Texture)
8. RedHawke's Robes I (Using my KOTOR I RedHawke/Crimson Sith Templar Texture, Masked Model)

New in version 1.1: Added in the Masked Revan Robes as well, allowing you to make either version... Re-made the mod with TSL Patcher for complete compatability. Due largely to multiple requests for the masked versions of these robes.

Get the mod here. :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

Installation Instructions:
--------------------------------------------------
First, if you have not already done so, create a folder called "Override", without the quotes, in your KOTOR2 directory.

Extract the contents of the zip to a temporary folder, run the Patcher EXE follow the instructions, and you should be good to go.

NOTE: You will need to completely uninstall the previous version of this mod before installing this version... sorry. But this should have no effect upon your savegames, as the original uti files and skins are un-altered.

Using the TSL Patcher this mod now will modify appearance.2da, itemcreate.2da, and itemcreatemira.2da.

Please Note: The KOTOR I Revan Model limitations still apply in TSL. The cape is still stiff and starchy, and the Head and Hair as well as any worn Masks will still occasionally clip through the hood, and the force powers will likely still project from the feet... these are model problems and not anything I can currently fix!

Thanks... and Enjoy! :D

Update: kristykristic has fixed the force powers on the Revan Model in TSL now...

Get it here. (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/18125/revan_cs_fix_tsl.7z)

Instructions to make her mod work with mine. Inside kristy's mod there are 6 files, do the following in this order to them.

1) Copy the n_darthrevan.mdl and n_darthrevan.mdx to your TSL Override.
2) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdl to PFBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
3) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdx to PFBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
4) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdl to PMBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
5) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdx to PMBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

You should be done. (Don't worry about the other files, if you want the more feminine model then use the 2 files from that subfolder instead of the ones in the main folder in the appropriate steps above.)

Enjoy! :D @ A big thanks to kristykristic! :thumbsup:
 Mav
03-08-2005, 1:08 AM
After a huge robe/item pack is released, he still whips up some new robes, awesome stuff RH ;)
 TheOutrider
03-08-2005, 1:10 AM
That is most definetely enjoyable.
 jackx
03-08-2005, 1:39 AM
does the leg clip thru the cloak??? cause in the older one, the leg keep clipping pass the cloak
 RedHawke
03-08-2005, 2:07 AM
Originally posted by jackx
does the leg clip thru the cloak??? cause in the older one, the leg keep clipping pass the cloak
jackx,

I know you are new but, please kindly read my whole post before asking questions like this, I allready answered this... right near the end it says "Please Note:" this part is where your answer lies... ;)

And the answer, unfortunately, is a yes. :(
Originally posted by maverick187
After a huge robe/item pack is released, he still whips up some new robes, awesome stuff RH ;)
Actually I had most of this done before we started... I was going to find some clever way to put them into the game, but I didn't want to put the effort into it, as I like the new Model I Robes so darn much!

But I have had numerous PM's requesting this, so this one is for them. :D

Though the Revan the White Robe on the Handmaiden might be interesting! :)
 Drazin
03-08-2005, 4:23 PM
Like Dick Vitale says,

"Yer awesome Baby!"
 Vistaer
03-08-2005, 8:26 PM
You rock. :D :rock:
 Darkkender
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
AHHH, The Red robed master has given us more treasures. Tis tre magnifique Redhawke.:cool:
 RedHawke
03-09-2005, 1:32 AM
Thanks people! :D
 hellknight
04-23-2005, 12:45 AM
hey do u think u can run this on a modded xbox b/c it freezes mine along with the robes pack do u think maybe the models arent the right size for the xbox and if so can u come out with an update b/c id love to run these they look awesome.
 RedHawke
04-23-2005, 6:25 AM
Originally posted by hellknight
hey do u think u can run this on a modded xbox b/c it freezes mine along with the robes pack do u think maybe the models arent the right size for the xbox and if so can u come out with an update b/c id love to run these they look awesome.
From what I understand, the Xbox does not seem to like edited/custom models so being that this mod uses edited game models you are not likely to get this to work on the Xbox... sorry.
 hellknight
04-23-2005, 12:45 PM
hey well i saw on another post that some ppl are working on xbox model format so when they figure it out ill ramake your models in the xbox format than send it back to u to put back on your site
 Darth_Revan316
11-04-2005, 11:09 PM
I downloaded this and put it into the Override folder, but when i go to the workbench, its not there. Do I need something else besides level 20+?
 RedHawke
11-04-2005, 11:25 PM
I downloaded this and put it into the Override folder, but when i go to the workbench, its not there. Do I need something else besides level 20+?
Hello :waive1:

Put what exactly into the override folder? The rar file?

Or you extracted the files to your override and nothing's happening?
 Darth_Revan316
11-04-2005, 11:33 PM
I extracted all of the files that were there and put them in the Override folder and when i go to the workbench, there is no "Revans Robe"(or whatever it is supposed to be called).
 RedHawke
11-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Then you aren't DS enough yet. You will only see Darth Revan's Robes if you are DS, and the Star Forge Robes if you are LS, You should see RedHawke's Robes and the Revan The White Robes as there is no alignment limitation on them...

Oh and you also need a decent skill level of 29+ in Repair at the minimum, higher for the custom Red and White robes. If your Repair skill rating isn't high enough you probably won't see them at all! ;)

They are set that high as part of the balance issue as they are quite powerful. :)
 Darth_Revan316
11-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Well that is probably why then. Thanks!
 RedHawke
11-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Well that is probably why then. Thanks!
You are welcome! :D
 Darth_Revan316
11-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Wow! These are amazing. Really good job on these. One more question. Are there any fixes for this robe so that the head and feet wont clip through the robe and force powers wont project for the feet?
 RedHawke
11-06-2005, 1:33 AM
Wow! These are amazing. Really good job on these.
Why thank you! :D This was just converting some of my KOTOR skins to TSL! :)

One more question. Are there any fixes for this robe so that the head and feet wont clip through the robe and force powers wont project for the feet?
Nope, that is the limitation of the original Revan game model and is nothing I can fix, even OE didn't bother to do so when they converted it to TSL. I don't think the clipping can even be fixed as some of the heads have things sticking out of their hair. Fixing the cape is one of the 'holy grails' of KOTOR and TSL modding.

The force powers have been fixed in KOTOR by kristykristic (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16834.html) but not for TSL yet, you could try PM-ing her about fixing this for TSL (But I don't think she has TSL yet). ;)
 Mono_Giganto
11-06-2005, 3:14 AM
The force powers have been fixed in KOTOR by kristykristic (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16834.html) but not for TSL yet, you could try PM-ing her about fixing this for TSL (But I don't think she has TSL yet). ;)

T7 does though, and he's done the same thing. Maybe when he has free time he'll do it again. ;) Though I do believe he wrote a tutorial on it, so really, anyone could do it now.
 RedHawke
11-06-2005, 11:57 PM
T7 does though, and he's done the same thing. Maybe when he has free time he'll do it again. ;) Though I do believe he wrote a tutorial on it, so really, anyone could do it now.
Anyone can do it? Cool! Then get to work! :monkey3: :whip1:

:D
 Darth_Revan316
11-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Ok, I was just thinking about during the vision trials on Korriban where you meet up with Revan's vision and you fight him. Well couldnt you just take that model and make it so your character could where it. I think that would fix the problems that are on the current robes. Or is that what you actually did? But what do I know, I dont know the first thing about modding!
 RedHawke
11-07-2005, 1:25 AM
^^^^
It wouldn't fix anything, that Masked Revan Model is linked to the maskless Cutscene ones, it has the same starched cape, and force power problems.

Though I do intend to add in the Masked Robe versions at some point in the future, but that won't be for a while. ;)
 Mono_Giganto
11-07-2005, 2:52 PM
Anyone can do it? Cool! Then get to work! :monkey3: :whip1:

:D

Well.... alright... *Puts away 12 incomplete gun models, puts away first attempt at character modelling.*

I suppose I'll have to put off reinstalling K2 as well....
 SITHSLAYER133
11-07-2005, 4:02 PM
Good work redhawk definatly going in my overide
 Ka_Anor
11-28-2005, 2:03 AM
Hi there everyone, this is my first post here! Woot!

Well, I'm playing TSL for the 2nd time now, and just DL'd Redhawke's TSL Revan Robes, and can't figure out what I need to do to make them! The first time I played through the game, I didn't really do anything with creating items or the like. If someone could help me out here, I'd reall appreciate it! Thanks!
 RedHawke
11-28-2005, 7:47 AM
Hello! :waive1: Welcome to the forums! :D

Like with most all of my mods, your answer is in the mods readme file. ;)

From the readme...
They are buildable at the Workbench, depending on your level (At Least 20) and alignment on which ones will be available to your pc to build.
You will also need a decent Repair skill as well, 29 for the basic LS/DS Revan Robes, 32 and 39 for the White and RedHawke Robes.

I made them high so as to add in some semblance of balance to the game.

I hope this helps! :D
 RedHawke
11-30-2005, 3:02 AM
Update...

New in version 1.1: Added in the Masked Revan Robes as well, allowing you to make either version... Re-made the mod with TSL Patcher for complete compatability. Due largely to multiple requests for the masked versions of these robes.

Enjoy! :D
 RedHawke
01-05-2006, 1:21 AM
Update: kristykristic has fixed the force powers on the Revan Model in TSL now... :elephant:

Get it here. (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18125.html)

Instructions to make her mod work with mine. Inside kristy's mod there are 6 files, do the following in this order to them.

1) Copy the n_darthrevan.mdl and n_darthrevan.mdx to your TSL Override.
2) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdl to PFBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
3) Rename n_darthrevanf.mdx to PFBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
4) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdl to PMBJM.mdl then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.
5) Rename n_darthrevanm.mdx to PMBJM.mdx then place it in your TSL Override, overwriting my original.

You should be done. (Don't worry about the other files, if you want the more feminine model then use the 2 files from that subfolder instead of the ones in the main folder in the appropriate steps above.)

Enjoy! :D @ A big thanks to kristykristic! :thumbsup:
 Darth_Osmers
06-20-2009, 4:10 AM
I have always loved ur mods RH they are just so great!
Page: 1 of 1