Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The game crashes when starting a session

Page: 1 of 1
 Cornflake
03-07-2005, 3:10 PM
The story is that my friend (in heat of the approaching SW EpIII) installed Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast to ease his craving for anything Star Warsey. So I remembered that I too used to play the game and decided to install it again. Then I set everything up, started a game with bots and when it was loaded it crashed to the desktop which was very bright BTW. When I set everything I could on low and everything I could off it still happened.

I remember this problem in the past but don't remember how I dealt with it.

I downloaded the demo to make sure it's my computer but not the game. It crashed, just as I suspected

Please help me.
 HUGOMAND
03-08-2005, 11:00 AM
That never happened to me before, but try to DL a new version of OpenGL, or reinstall the old one.

Hope i could help ya :)
 Cornflake
03-08-2005, 4:07 PM
That's my problem, I can't download new drivers since I have a 3dfx graphics card which went out of business. And for some odd reason OpenGL doesn't have a version for XP 0.0
 HUGOMAND
03-08-2005, 4:57 PM
Originally posted by Cornflake
That's my problem, I can't download new drivers since I have a 3dfx graphics card which went out of business. And for some odd reason OpenGL doesn't have a version for XP 0.0

Then i guess the only thing you can do is gettin a new graphicscard... :(
Page: 1 of 1