Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Prestiege Class Bonus Mod is now up at my site.

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
03-07-2005, 1:16 AM
Hello,

I had done this for myself and Maverick, but I thought I would share it with whomever wants it...

I didn't release it as part of the Prestiege Class Robe and Saber Pack because this severely alters gameplay, and that was not the intention of that mod.

From The Readme:
--------------------------------------------------
This simple mod alters what happens when you get your Prestiege Class in the game, first you gain either Force Enlightenment if you are a Jedi or Force Crush if you are Sith. Then you gain bonus Force Points depending on your class choice.

Jedi Weapon Master / Sith Marauder gains 20 Force Points
Jedi Watchman / Sith Assassin gains 30 Force Points
Jedi Master / Sith Lord gains 40 Force Points

Installation Instructions:
First, if you have not already done so, create a folder called "Override", without the quotes, in your KOTOR2 directory.

Unzip the a_pc_jedi.ncs file contained in the .rar into your KOTOR2 override directory, before you get your prestiege class in your current game... or you can always start a new game. The Source folder is for the benefit of fellow modders and the PrClRSPackCompatable folder is only necissary if you have that mod installed.

If you have Maverick187 & My Prestiege Class Robe & Saber Pack installed a compatable a_pc_jedi.ncs is included in the PrClRSPackCompatable subfolder, simply copy the a_pc_jedi.ncs from that folder to your KotoR2 override instead.
You can download it from my site.

Enjoy! :D
 Darkkender
03-07-2005, 2:39 AM
Nice I'll have mine shortly.:D
 Keiko
03-07-2005, 9:45 AM
Got mine!:D
 Lorden Darkblade
03-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Nice work both of ya :)
Got mine already :D
 ChAiNz.2da
03-07-2005, 12:29 PM
snagged mine :D

I'm preparing for beancounter's "Insane" setting when he releases the new Hardcore Mod... I feel I'm gonna need all the help I can get ;)
 Damar Stiehl
03-07-2005, 12:54 PM
That is an excellent addition, thank you.
 RedHawke
03-07-2005, 10:36 PM
You are very welcome people! :D

Enjoy Crushing or Enlightening all the opposition in your way earlier in the game. ;)
 Emperor Devon
03-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Great addition, RedHawke! It was getting tiring using KSE over and over again... Great mod!
Page: 1 of 1