Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cheat questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Smaug
03-06-2005, 12:49 PM
To bring up the console i have to type shift and ~ but that doesn't bring the console up what the console brings up is shift and 32 (above tab,under escape) button anywhone answer on that why the ~ don't work?
AND : when i type devmapall in the console it says : "no map specified" ...what does it mean?? and when i type god or give armor or some cheat after i typed devmapall it says : "Cheats are not enabled on this server." What does that mean?? and i can't use cheats?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
 Tinny
03-06-2005, 1:52 PM
If you're in single player, i'd suggest you use:

helpusobi 1

rather than devmap all. If in mutliplayer you have to use the mapname after the devmap in your own server followed by the map name like so:

/devmap ffa_ns_streets
 Darth Smaug
03-06-2005, 1:55 PM
so : helpusobi 1 and then god or helpusobi 1 god???
 BawBag™
03-06-2005, 2:08 PM
Always type in helpusobi 1 first, then hit return or enter.

Then input your desired code.
 Darth Smaug
03-06-2005, 2:21 PM
thanks i'll TRY it now...
 Kurgan
03-06-2005, 11:09 PM
devmapall only worked in the unpatched (1.0) version of the game. Use helpusobi 1 instead, to enable cheats.
; )
 Darth Smaug
03-09-2005, 7:40 AM
thanks guys you helped me out good..everything works perfectly now..
 Crow_Nest
03-13-2005, 5:13 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
devmapall only worked in the unpatched (1.0) version of the game. Use helpusobi 1 instead, to enable cheats.
; )

Yeah and i dont understand why Raven took it out. devmapall was an easier command to type, i sometimes mistaken number 2 for 1 when i type in helpusobi 1.
Page: 1 of 1