Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Transfering Portraits from KOTOR to KOTOR 2

Page: 1 of 1
 shadow_ca121
03-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Is there a way to transfer portraits and appearances from the characters from KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2 and vice versa??

I was interested in playing one of the appearance models from KOTOR in my KOTOR 2 game.

I have no experience with modding so I appoligize if this is a stupid question. I've looked through dozens and dozens of mod sites looking for an idea but I haven't had any luck.
If anyone knows of any mods that give extra portraits/appearances to KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 I would be most greatful.
I found one mod that gave 2 female faces in the Thread "Where can I get mods"

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Shadow_ca121
 TKATK
03-06-2005, 11:03 AM
porting stuff from game to game is illeagal,so no portraits if you want to stay on the safe side

also the model code for KOTOR2 isnt cracked open yet,so no ported appearances either
 Darth333
03-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Please, check the forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) concerning this.
Page: 1 of 1