Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crashing and Blueness Errors...

Page: 1 of 1
 PR-0927
03-05-2005, 6:12 PM
Well, I just got this game, and it is pretty good. I'm a big fan of KotOR. But, I have a problem:

I was talking to an HK-look alike droid on an asteroid in the Peragus II system, and the game froze in dialogue. Then it crashed to the desktop. Once, the whole screen just became very bright blue. It was bright blue/blue. And then, I had to restart it. I have very high system specs as well. It can't be that. I just recently turned on EAX, although I had issues with it for SWBF. But, I had turned it off.

Help please!! When does this long-awaited patch come out?

:fett:
 Darth333
03-05-2005, 6:38 PM
Even if you have very high system specs, knowing what you have exactly may help us help you ;) as the solutions may vary according to what you have...
 karto
03-06-2005, 3:10 PM
You don't have an ATI card by any chance?
If you do, look at this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144109)

Also - make sure you have updated drivers for graphics/sound/... - and perhaps look around for the most stable drivers for your hardware (not always the newest).
 DarthVandar205
03-07-2005, 8:03 PM
Ive had the most crash related issues on Peragus and Telos. I dont know what it is about those planets but they seem the most bug prone. I tend to stop having crash issues after I land in the restoration zones though. Ive never had my game crash during the HK-50 convo though, i usually crash down in the mines.
Page: 1 of 1