Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Missing Contents: Translation

Page: 1 of 1
 N3mo
03-05-2005, 6:11 PM
Well, i'm italian, and there are some parts of the audio missing contents i dont get.
Does anybody know if there are some transcript of those audio files, or can anybody (very kindly ^^) transcript them for me? I really appreciate.

Thank's anyway.

p.s.: Sorry for my english ..:rolleyes:
 JofaGuht
03-06-2005, 12:37 AM
I used to have the dialogue transcript saved on my computer, but it is long gone now. :(
 VampireNaomi
03-06-2005, 2:13 AM
Try this (http://dod.dotagame.com/script.php) at DOD. It doesn't have all the lines, but it's the best scropt I've seen so far.
 N3mo
03-06-2005, 7:25 AM
Originally posted by VampireNaomi
Try this (http://dod.dotagame.com/script.php) at DOD. It doesn't have all the lines, but it's the best scropt I've seen so far.
ok, thank you, i'll check there.
 N3mo
03-06-2005, 9:57 AM
I've checked that script, but there aren't the dialogues of the missing contents. :( :(
 N3mo
03-07-2005, 12:30 PM
I've been so stupid. I got the solution. I've extracted and decompressed all the .lab file, so now i have all the italian dialogues. But here it comes another problem... The wave files are more than 6300, and i have no idea which files are that of the missing content.
Does anyone remember the exact names of all the special files?
 neon_git
03-07-2005, 3:12 PM
Well, I don't know about the wav files, but i have made a transcript of the missing content if your still interested. It's a bit long though, so you may want me to email it to you or something.
 N3mo
03-07-2005, 3:37 PM
Yeah, sure!
Send it to me, the mail is omegaz85@hotmail.com
Thank's a lot, really :)
 neon_git
03-07-2005, 3:42 PM
sorted,

check you inbox.
Page: 1 of 1