Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Screenshots for KOTOR2

Page: 1 of 1
 jedimasterwanab
03-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Hi guys...

Was juz wondering if any one you could guide me on how I could get a screenshot done with KOTOR2?

The printscreen key only captures the concept art without the models in them...

Appreciate any assistance given...Thanks in advanced.

;)
 DarthVandar205
03-07-2005, 8:15 PM
Try EnableScreenshot=1 in your swkotor2.ini file and then press prntscn everytime you want to take a screenshot and they should appear in your main KOTOR2 folder. I know the screenshots work with in game action and scripted cutscenes and im pretty sure they work with the movies too but besides that I dont know what else the game lets you take screenshots of.

Just try that and if you have anymore problems feel free to ask for help.
 Drazin
03-07-2005, 8:26 PM
sometimes it just takes a picture of the environment and leaves your PC and GUI out. Kind of annoying and I have not found a reason it happens yet. Just keep taking them till what you want shows up.
 jedimasterwanab
03-07-2005, 9:11 PM
Thanks for all the help & tips! Really glad the forum's active or I'll be left baffled.

:)
 DarthVandar205
03-07-2005, 9:17 PM
Yeah ive had that happen too, just hit the prtscn key several times in quick succession and im sure at least one picture will turn out the way you want it.
Page: 1 of 1