Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sweepstakes Winners!

Page: 1 of 1
 ZBomber
03-04-2005, 5:01 PM
Any of our forum goers win the contest? Don't be shy, tell us if you won, I don't think anyone will try to steal your prize. :D
 swphreak
03-04-2005, 6:21 PM
I thought the deadline was midnight today... unless it is midnight where you live...

edit: So I guess it is midnight for Visac.
 Joetheeskimo
03-04-2005, 6:44 PM
Hmm...this is interesting...

"Hello joetheeskimo5,
Congratulations! You won the sweepstakes! However, your sweepstake answers were so wonderful, you've won not only a free copy for yourself that will arrive tomorrow morning, but copies for ten of your other friends! PLUS: You have won a trip to Republic Commando Land, California! FINALLY: You will now be able to preorder Republic Commando II: Sev's Ultimate Revenge for free!

Sincerely,
Sweepstake People."

Gee...all my answers were under five words...hard to believe I'm so lucky.:)
 Usurpo
03-04-2005, 6:57 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

"Hello joetheeskimo5,
Congratulations! You won the sweepstakes! However, your sweepstake answers were so wonderful, you've won not only a free copy for yourself that will arrive tomorrow morning, but copies for ten of your other friends! PLUS: You have won a trip to Republic Commando Land, California! FINALLY: You will now be able to preorder Republic Commando II: Sev's Ultimate Revenge for free!

Sincerely,
Sweepstake People."

..ha...ha...ha...
 ZBomber
03-05-2005, 5:42 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

"Hello joetheeskimo5,

Sincerely,
Sweepstake People."

:xp:

Did you really win the sweepstakes? Hard to tell when you added everything else. :p

And I think it ended at noon, didn't it?
 Joetheeskimo
03-05-2005, 6:52 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
:xp:

Did you really win the sweepstakes? Hard to tell when you added everything else. :p

And I think it ended at noon, didn't it?

No, I didn't win. :D

I really just entered for kicks, not really wanting to win, because I've already ordered the game and it would be a pain in the ass to cancel it, since it's probably already been shipped...though the sweepstakes winning prize would probably take less time to arrive, since you guys don't have to deal with two hundred orders like Amazon does (hence Amazon's two-to-three week arrival time.)
 tommygunner
03-10-2005, 5:36 PM
Weren't most of the questions really easy...? The only one I had to look up was who made the gunships... do you win if you are one of the first people to give it in?
 Pad
03-11-2005, 9:16 AM
We received more than one hundred emails for our Republic Commando Sweepstakes. Great job soldiers, we are proud of you!

Most of you got all three questions right, however the third question was a little tricky:

1. What are the nicknames of your 4 squad members?

Correct answer: Boss, Scorch, Fixer, Sev

2. Who developed the Republic Gunship?

Correct answer: Rothana Heavy Engineering

3. How many attachment components are available for the DC-17M?

Correct Answer: Three.
You didn't have to list them, but for the ones that got it wrong: Blaster, Sniper, Anti-Armor

And the winners are:

Mike Preble (Xbox)
Brandon Young (Xbox)
Sean Evans (PC)
Dale Ingold (PC)

Congratulation to all winners, you will be contacted shortly by email. Thanks to all others that entered the sweepstakes.
Page: 1 of 1