Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aliens

Page: 1 of 1
 steven
03-04-2005, 10:32 AM
It's been 2000 years since revan and malak found the star forge and it was destroyed. The jedi have reformed and the republic as strongh as it has ever been and the sith are in hinding.

But on Corellia an treasure hunter came across an unknown tomb that noone had seem to come across. It was only a small room but in the middle of the room was an egg. THe man looked over the egg and it opened. He was stupid and brave so he took a closer look and a face hugger attached itself to him. Days later he woke up in the same room but as soon as he got outside the chest buster,well burst out of his chest. Worst off it grew into a queen and lay eggs.

A few days later the aliens took over a near city. none knows how they spread so fast but right now the aliens are the biggest problem to the republic. They've asked the jedi and they'd agree to send afew jedi down there, they've also sent down a few very skilled mercinarys there. The republic has but a blockade around the city so no rpging outside the city unless your in a breifing

Human sheet:
Name:
Weapons:
Job:
bio:

Alien sheet:
Name:
type:e.g. drone, runner,ect.

Rules:
there can only be one queen.
if your a merc or jedi your taken to the city by a republic dropship
no god modding

My char sheet

Name:Solidus
Race:human
weapons:2 heavy Blasters and a few grinades
bio:He's known as a deadly mercinary and maybe one of the best.

One of the first rpeublic dropships swooped into the city and landed on a road. At first the surrondings seemed deserated. I stepped out with a few soliders. Our guns were raised and pointing at nothing but out of nowhere a group of aliens came running towards us. We started shooting at them and we were luckly enough to kill them all before they reached us.
"Move out! And stay sharpe"i ordered as the dropship behind us began to lift off.
 JediConsularAD
03-26-2005, 4:54 PM
Name:Lord Vehk
Race:Iridonian
Weapons:Red Crystal Lightsaber
Job:Sith Lord
bio: he is know among the sith as The lord of the force

A republic dropship flys past a group of soldiers fighting the aliens that had taken over this city. The dropship makes a u turn and lands in front of the soldiers. Out of the mist caused by the heavy gunfire from the soldiers after eradicating the small threat of aliens that the had taken on, walks A tall figure with long flowing dark black robes on it(me). I pull back my hood which was covering half my face to reveal myself. The soldiers gasped they saw the mark of my species, my horns and dark red tattos engraved upon my skin, I was truly a magnificent sight for them as i assumed most iridonians would be. I opened the left side of my robe and pulled out my Singlebladed lightsaber which i then activated using the force. The soldiers did nothing and although i had not felt it in a long time i felt mercy on these men and respected by them.
To interfere on my attack another bunch of aliens came towards us but this time in greater numbers. they charged the soldiers who started shooting no matter how little hope they had. I then decided that perhaps i should allie with these men so i raised my right hand and obliterated the alien threat using force storm. I walked up to the mercenary and asked "Although I came to destroy you as the famous mercenary who slayed my master i now see what you were fighting for, and ask of you to let me join you, i will be a great asset for you to utilise whenever you wish, i will turn from the dark side and enter the light." I awaited his reply..............
 steven
03-27-2005, 3:03 AM
I was sirprised at the power i felt from this one. He was even strongher than his master. i wanted to join him but his old master tried the same thing "fine. but if u do anything to harm anyone other than the aliens...." my sentance was cut short because a bunch of aliens smashed thought the wall and attacked the crew.

I drew amy guns and shot two but i wanted to see how powerfull my new ally was.
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 9:54 AM
after the mercenary shot 2 of the 9 aliens that ran towards us he holstered his weapons, i think he may have been waiting for a demonstration of my power so i drew my lightsaber once more and jumped high in the air to land on top of one and slayed the mighty creature with one swift impalement to his upper brain. I used a force power called Beast trick on one of the aliens which turned him on his friends. I leapt around avoiding and causing damage to the aliens until every last one was eradicated. I turned to the mercenary, I could feel a power in him like no other i had felt before, perhaps this is the reason he was able to kill one such as my master, mabye it was just me regaining my energy from the fight but i think he may have been force sensitive and that this is the reason i am here. I looked at him and said "Who are you and what are you doing here", He reached into one of his pockets..........
 steven
03-27-2005, 12:34 PM
"People call me solidus. And if your master is who i think your Vehk." I put a holocron on the floor and actived it. A map of the city appear "we lost a patrol near this area here" i pointed a bulding in the center of the city "before we lost contact with them they said somthing about eggs. We're going to investigate. My squad are going cover us from around the building. You and me are going inside. You ready?"
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Lord vehk - I am always ready, I will follow you as you wish.
 steven
03-27-2005, 12:51 PM
"okay boys. Lets move out!" i ordered and bang to run. We had a clear run untill he came to a blocked in roar. We wear 2 miles away. Hey vehk, do you think u can move the rubbel thats getting in our way?"
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 12:57 PM
lord vehk - Sure thing!

i reached out my arms and using the force lifted the rubble to one side, now we had a clear path.
 steven
03-27-2005, 1:06 PM
a large group of aliens of aliens came charging towards us. one my men took out most of them with a missile. I let my forcce user friend to take out the others. i was hoping to only use my guns for the building
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 1:16 PM
i decided to crush the alien using force crush, i heard its bones crush into powder.
 steven
03-27-2005, 1:35 PM
A noticed alot of alien blood was one the floor "because, there blood is acid." a picked up an alien drone head. "can i borrow your saber?"
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 4:19 PM
If that is what you require but you are more likely to harm yourself than anything else
 steven
03-28-2005, 4:12 AM
"ive used a lightsaber before" i cut the drones head from the neck and acid came pouring out of the head "im keeping this as my trophey" when there was no more acid in its head i tied it to my back "lets moved out!" i began running again.

It began to rain.

We finally reach the building. "alright boys. Get to youf poistions. Vehk, wanna go in first?"
 JediConsularAD
03-30-2005, 2:48 PM
why, ? trying to get me killed are you.
no, after you i insist.
 steven
03-31-2005, 3:29 AM
"fine" i raised my blasteresand switched on my sholder torch and walked in. The floor was stick and i looked at the walls. I saw someone in some sort of web. He seemed to be concionus
Page: 1 of 1