Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bao-Dur Won't Talk

Page: 1 of 1
 clydeski
03-04-2005, 4:06 AM
I've noticed that if your at the Teos polar academy and have Bao-Dur with you whan you spar with the handmadens, that he will than refuse to respond to attempts to initiate dialogue. Can't build lightsaber if this happens.

This problem doesn't seem to occur if you wait to spring Bao-Dur and the other NPS until after the sparing match. Also didn't select Bao-Dur as a party member after springing them.

Has anyone else had this problem?
 DarthVandar205
03-07-2005, 8:48 PM
Mostly I have trouble where when i try to talk to Bao-Dur, besides him making my lightsaber and talking about some Mandalorian War stuff and about the shape the ship is in, all he says is "Yes General?" and then my only option is never mind.
 korriban_welder
03-16-2005, 10:09 AM
First of all, to talk about the lightsaber, you have to have ALL THE MAIN PARTS. if you have two different types of crystal (i mean a colour crystal and a "your-name crystal") and an emmiter that is not enough. The only main part in that combination is the colour crystal.
 seraph313
01-30-2006, 9:29 PM
I have this problem too, he went darkside and then i cant initiate dialogue, and i want my friggin lightsabre!!
Page: 1 of 1