Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Random Ebon Hawk Skipping Dialogue. [TSL]

Page: 1 of 1
 xxss
03-03-2005, 3:03 PM
So, I'm on Dantooine (after completing telos and peragus mining station) and you know how everytime you complete a quest you can enter the ebon hawk and due to that nifty ability to hear your companions thought and speech, hear them talking to each other about you?

Yeah, I got one of those dialogues and now everytime I enter the ebon hawk the screen goes black as if to introduce the dialogue session (after of course the initial loading) and then simply stays black for a second, then flashes back.

Now, I know the dialogue happened because random characters will be like 'So, what did you make of that?'

Or 'Did you feel that tremor in the force?'

Help?
 stingerhs
03-03-2005, 5:49 PM
well, i think the fade out/fade in thing is from a script that is checking some globals and influence levels to deturmine if one of those cutscenes needs to be activated. it doesn't neccessarily mean that a cutscene is supposed to be activated, it just means a script was checking, and either the requirements to fire a cutscene wasn't met, or the cutscene had already been shown.

hope that helps. :)
 xxss
03-03-2005, 7:02 PM
Ah, that would explain it. Just seemed a tad odd.

Thank you, kind sir.
Page: 1 of 1