Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where to go on the ship? *game spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 montnoir
03-03-2005, 4:42 AM
Hello everyone, I didn't know where else to post it because there doesn't seem to be a gameplay forum so I'll just go ahead and ask here.

So I am done with Geonosis and am sent to an apparently abandoned ship in space. I get in and start walking, make a right and hack a console and open a door to the engines (or something) with some mynocks flying around then I go up a stair and about there I am stuck. There is a way to the left with a normal dead clone trooper and some ammo and to the right there is a dark sewer type thing so I crouch inside and put on see-in-the-dark and I am stuck, there is nowhere to go.

Where do I need to go and what should I do?
 Doomie
03-24-2005, 4:49 PM
I think you had to either crawl or jump, can't exactly remember wich one.

Think it was jump.
 BeBop
03-24-2005, 6:27 PM
Jump? As I remember it, you should come out shortly after you go in in a small tunnel/catwalk area. Just make sure to hold crouch the whole way inside the vent. And I found it easier not to use the Low Light visor, as it can make it slightly harder to see the (dim though it may be) light that show through the exit to the vent. Head down the catwalk to find another vent but it has a door over it. Look to your Right, their should be a clone trooper their or coming, on the other catwalk. He'll talk to you punch a few buttons on the console and open the door. Then go through it to proceed.
Page: 1 of 1