Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't load save games if I start a new game...

Page: 1 of 1
 SuperSquall
03-02-2005, 9:57 PM
Interesting problem I'm having. Any time I start a new game I lose the ability to load any of my previous saves (including Autosave and Quicksave). This is a bit annoying since I'm working on a skip Peragus Mod right now and I need to compare new game global variables to those from games loaded after Peragus.

Anywho the save games are there in the right folders and everything, I just can't load them in KotOR 2. I am able to edit them in KSE and all that though. Any ideas?
 stingerhs
03-03-2005, 3:16 AM
well, don't feel alone, whatever you do. this problem is one of the easiest to fix: click the switch character button at the lower right of the load screen.

as i said, don't feel stupid: a lot of people have been complaining about that in the forums. ;)
 SuperSquall
03-03-2005, 9:52 AM
Wow.

If anyone wants I'll be having some humble pie later and there's plenty to share...

Thanks stinger :)
Page: 1 of 1