Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Z-Fight form hell...

Page: 1 of 1
 Nalukai
03-02-2005, 4:00 PM
i dont wtf happened but now when I compile into any .bsp I get a horrendous z-fight all over the upper part of my map... it only effects the sky shaders...

At first I thought it was due to the borders being a hollowed cube. But then I deleted it and made each border an individual brush , compiled, and did the same thing. I thought it had something to do with caulking... that became a non suspect.. made sure nothing was touching the borders and that my lighting wasnt shining outside them also. Im kinda clueless on this and being 98 percent complete I cant fathom the possibility of starting it back over from sscratch ....><

( this happened just out of the blue one day I did not have this problem the last time I booted the map up to work on, now it just seems corrupted )
Page: 1 of 1