Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[SPOILER]Problem on the Ravager.

Page: 1 of 1
 Hellwolve
03-02-2005, 3:16 AM
It's a pitty that the first topic in a while (One could've seen me about three years ago...) is about a problem I'm having, but alas, it's the case.

To get to the point:

I'm at the bridge of the Ravager, fighting Darth Nihilus. I arrived there after having set all charges on the command deck. All goes well during the fight. At 50% of his health, Visas interrupts me correctly, and the battle continues. When Nihilus gets at 0% health, or very close, the screen fades to black, to indicate I'll get a cut-scene.

That's where the problem is at. The screen doesn't go back to normal. I hear fighting sounds (lightsaber & blaster), I can move my cursor, exit to the menu normally, etc. etc., but the black simply doesn't disapear. Eventually the fighting stops, and it still doesn't go back to normal...

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? Ofcourse I'll provide more info if asked.

Thanks in advance :)
 Acleacius
03-05-2005, 6:57 AM
Hey Hellwolve ;)

I dont know that I have a solution, but I do have a suggestion.

I dont set the 4th charge until after Darth Nihilus, and havent had any problems.
I know its a longshot but it could be some scripting bug.

Second, have you had simlar problems (maybe not as severe) in your playthru of TSL?
Are you using any mods, modded sound or video drivers?

Im guessing you know enough to have check all your latest versions of your sound, video and bios updates.

OT: Sucks Bloodlines is dying a slow death :(

BTW I would sure like to see you get intrested in you using your skillz on the skins in this game :P
 Hellwolve
03-05-2005, 6:08 PM
Originally posted by Acleacius Hey Hellwolve ;)

Hiya ;)

Originally posted by Acleacius
I dont know that I have a solution, but I do have a suggestion.

I dont set the 4th charge until after Darth Nihilus, and havent had any problems.
I know its a longshot but it could be some scripting bug.

Second, have you had simlar problems (maybe not as severe) in your playthru of TSL?
Are you using any mods, modded sound or video drivers?

Im guessing you know enough to have check all your latest versions of your sound, video and bios updates.

I don't know for sure if it is/was any of those things; after trying a couple of times more, all went fine.

OT: Sucks Bloodlines is dying a slow death :(

BTW I would sure like to see you get intrested in you using your skillz on the skins in this game :P

I'll see what can be done...any sugestions?

;)
 Acleacius
03-06-2005, 1:40 AM
"after trying a couple of times more, all went fine."

Execllent :)

"I'll see what can be done...any sugestions?"

You might browse here for a bit if you have the time, they are quite the busy making very entertaining mods.
Everything from skins, modded weapons and robes, too new planets with new missions they are quite deverse.
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=324)
Not clear on the tools thou, think a team member made a custom set simalar to Turfster's for Bloodlines, I dont think there is a full SDK, yet.

Personally I would love to see sometype of lace wear as you did for Heather :P
The cutest skin seems to be that of the blonde shoulder hair length, heck even some nice red hair or the goth hair Heather had would look, Yummy :)

Since I dont see much revealing work at least here, I would suggest maybe this site for downloads if you dont have your own.
http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/)
That is also a direct link to alot of the mods.
I guess they could tell you if there are some guidelines for this board.

Several things going on now it seems, groups for restoring the intended ending of the game instead of the rushed out version currently in the game and an attempt to do a mod base d on a DeathStar with orginal charaters.

Anyway check it out and its always nice to see ya :)
 Hellwolve
03-07-2005, 10:05 AM
"after trying a couple of times more, all went fine."

Execllent :)

Quite so...it did surprise me a lot :D

"I'll see what can be done...any sugestions?"

You might browse here for a bit if you have the time, they are quite the busy making very entertaining mods.
Everything from skins, modded weapons and robes, too new planets with new missions they are quite deverse.
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=324)
Not clear on the tools thou, think a team member made a custom set simalar to Turfster's for Bloodlines, I dont think there is a full SDK, yet.

Personally I would love to see sometype of lace wear as you did for Heather :P
The cutest skin seems to be that of the blonde shoulder hair length, heck even some nice red hair or the goth hair Heather had would look, Yummy :)

Since I dont see much revealing work at least here, I would suggest maybe this site for downloads if you dont have your own.
http://www.pcgamemods.com/6/)
That is also a direct link to alot of the mods.
I guess they could tell you if there are some guidelines for this board.

Several things going on now it seems, groups for restoring the intended ending of the game instead of the rushed out version currently in the game and an attempt to do a mod base d on a DeathStar with orginal charaters.

Anyway check it out and its always nice to see ya :)

Allrighty, thanks for the get-by :D

If you have anymore things to say, I think it's best if we continue with PM's ;)
Page: 1 of 1