Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battleweek 4 final results / Registration for Battleweek 5

Page: 1 of 1
 Rebel76
03-01-2005, 6:52 AM
Battleweek 4 was the largest event so far with 11 clubs pariticipating, 112 players, combining into over 380 games being played!

Newcomers |NERV| started out strong early and continued to keep pace throughout the week. Veteran clubs, TAW and GL, continued their strength by showing high rankings as well. CI mounted a late charge to grab the 4th spot and the SMURFs held out for 5th.

|NERV| showed their player dominance by having 7 of the top 10 players. Adema and Shredder maintained their Top 10 dominance and TAW_Cadmo led TAW onto the awards podium.

The Top 5 clubs awards have been posted and and so have the Top 10 players of the event.

Club Standings
-------------------
85.60 - |NERV|
68.89 - TAW
63.13 - GL
45.36 - CI
44.74 - SMURF

Player Standings
---------------------
73.94 - |NERV|iKoN
73.44 - Adema
59.77 - NERV.Iburui
58.60 - NERV_Smirnoff
57.12 - DUURRP

I hope to see all of you for BattleWeek 5 in March!

The event is scheduled to take place between March 18th and March 25, so get your teammates together and sign up!

Please visit www.eclipticalrealms.com) for more information. You may find additional information about the event at the following link:

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargames/war-homepage.asp?warid=10)

Watch this space for regular updates about BW5!

Thanks!
 Rebel76
03-03-2005, 4:34 PM
Update - March 13, 2005
----------------------

Less than five days before the official start of Battleweek and 23 clans have already signed up for the event:

1) Alpha Strike Force (ASF)
2) The Ghost Legion (GL)
3) The Art of Warfare (TAW)
4) The Rapid Dogs of Hell (RDH)
5) United Pilots Alliance Battlefront (UPABF)
6) Defenders of Sovereignty (DS)
7) 422nd Infantry (422)
8) Your Genocide (YG)
9) The Rebel Squadrons (RS)
10) Brothers in Rage that's Neverending (B.U.R.N)
11) Fast Action Response Team (FART)
12) Team Frag (TF)
13) Outer Rim Garisson (ORG)
14) The Empire's Elite (TEE)
15) Small Mercs Urban Recon Force (SMURF)
16) Baptized by Fire (BBF)
17) Expendable Jedi Knights (ExJK)
18) Star Fleet Intelligence (SFI)
19) Gamers Liberation Front (GLF)
20) Osiris (!Oi)
21) Gametoast (GT)
22) Underground Airborne (UGAB)
23) Zap Clowns (ZC)

Still time to sign up - please visit www.eclipticalrealms.com) and get your club registered. For any questions please post at the messageboards.

Thank you
TAW Rebel
 chatto
03-27-2005, 3:13 PM
sup ppl, ive played bf for a while now n im new to bf.net
i wanna know if i can play in bw5 or any events even though im not in any clan yet? i wanna play wit the big dogs sort of speak cuz is the only way im gonna get some real training. send me a private msg or just post a msg in this forum ill be glad to find out.

-May the Force be with us all.:ewok:
 Rebel76
03-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Hello and thanks for showing interest in Battleweek!

Battleweek is a clan orientated event but you can still play if you decide to join one of the 25 clans that participated in last Battleweek.

I would invite you to give a try at the Art of Warfare (TAW)(www.theartofwarfare.net) - one of the oldest clans in Battleweek and the overall gaming community.

Of course, there are many options out there so make sure that you check them all.

Hope to see you in BW6

Regards
 chatto
03-29-2005, 9:24 PM
to rebel 76: thnx for takin ur time i appreciated, can u post a link so i can see the who the 25 clans that participated were? when is the next big battle? is there any n i mean any way that i could particpate as a guess? even if its just once? can u ask ur clan leader? if no then its still cool. tnx agian n ill b postin.

-May the force be with us all:ewok:
 Rebel76
04-05-2005, 1:45 PM
Here's the link of the signed up clubs of BW 5

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargames/war-homepage.asp?warid=10)

Battleweek 6 begins in less than 10 days:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147224)
Page: 1 of 1